I got up moving to the next couch across the room, avoiding my gaze with Leo and pulling out my phone to scroll through social media.

"Fucking child," Leo muttered.

"What?" I said raising my voice.

"I said your acting like a fucking child, stop trying to back away from everything and man up, some things don't involve you," He said.

"Well it obviously does if no one will tell me whats fucking happening, stop keeping secrets!" i yelled, he quickly got up walking over to me grabbing my upper arm. He pulled me up from the couch and practically dragged me up the stairs.

"What are you doing!" I yelled, this version of him was really scaring me, he held no remorse in his eyes and was letting everything take over to him.

"You lucking i'm not punishing you like my father did to me," He said opening the door to my room.

"What does that have to do with me, besides I think my father has punished me enough," I said, tear threatening to fall.

"Don't blame me for you fucked up fathers actions, i'm your guardian so I will punish you however I want now don't come out of here until I say you can," He said slamming the door and leaving me in my room. I was terrified, I hated letting people get to me but they way he acted made me scared of him.

I didn't know what he was going to do because his eyes showed no emotion. I was scared of him, I always hated to be scared of people but I could hold this back. He really scared me he had all the power over me and he could really do anything. I leaded against my door feeling on my emotions crash down as I hit the floor.

I have no one, my brothers didn't even want me they just felt like they needed to take me in because I was just some orphan girl with a fucked up family. I will never be family to them Im not even full blood related. They would choose each other over me and thats the worst pain ever, knowing that no one would choose you.

Knowing that if someone could save someone it wouldn't be you, like how someone is your best friend and your not theirs, it hurts, it hurts so fucking bad and you can't do anything about it. Im sure the entire house could hear my cries, and frankly I don't care because I was trying my best, I have been for so long. But I can't anymore, I can't keep all these emotions in.

I could hear shuffling outside my door but no one came in, they didn't bother. I eventually got myself up from the floor and walked to my bed tucking myself under the covers. My eyes were red and puffy making it hard to keep them open, and eventually I did stop fighting it making me drift off into sleep.

UNTOLD

I started drifting awake with the feeling of someone rubbing my back awoke me. I hummed softly signaling that I was awake.

"Do you want to come down and eat dinner with us?" I soft voice of Mattia asked, of course he was the one up here out of all my brothers I know he is the one that cares about me the most or at lease he if the one to show it.

"Not really," I mutter shoving my face in my pillow.

"Come on we haven't done this in a while, plus you can sit by me who would saw no to that," He joked. I mumbled incoherent words before I started getting up stretching my entire body. I layed back down not having the energy. Before I knew it I was being lifted up from the very comfortable sleeping position and thrown over his shoulders.

"Ahhh!" I yelled as I started hitting his back, he didn't care in fact tightening his grip on me, he walked quickly down the stairs, to quick for my liking because I was just waiting for him to slip and fall. Luckily he didn't just walking right into the living room where everyone already was, including Leo. He finally placed me down on a chair next to him and Riccardo.