A smile crept across my face as Antonio closed the door and turned to me. " What?" Antonio asked walking up to me. " People would actually like working with you if you gave them a chance." " He wasn't here for work," Antonio said, cutting off any visible space between us. " He saw us walk in the building this morning." I sighed, " I can take care of myself." Antonio shook his head, " not here you can't." I raised my eyebrows, " you really want to test me?" Antonio stepped closer, pressing his knee in between my legs, causing them to pull apart.  " Oh, I really do," Antonio said soothly. A slow grin spread across his face, I tilted my head. Antonio slid a hand up my skirt as his lips captured mine. Right as he was about unzip my skirt, his phone rang.

" For fuck's sake," Antonio said sternly, pulling away from me. I chuckled, " you're a very busy man." Antonio walked over to his desk and picked up his phone, " what?" He asked calmly but annoyed. I turned around and folded my arms, Antonio massaged the bridge of his nose. I looked around Antonio's desk and knew that all his work would take a few hours. " I'm going," I mouthed to him. Antonio frowned and mouthed, " no." I patted the stack of papers and folders on his desk, " you have shit to do, I'm leaving." Antonio glared at me and mouthed, " stay." I smiled and said softly, " I'll see you later." Antonio clenched his jaw as I turned and walked over to the door. " I don't fucking care how long it takes, find him," Antonio said sternly. I shook my head and couldn't help but smile as I exited Antonio's office, closing the door behind me.

                                 - - -
Getting all dressed up for work dinners started to become a routine for me. My hate for dressing up, putting on heels, and doing my makeup slowly decreased. I enjoyed putting on dresses, even tho most of the exposed my body. The only person I wore the dresses for was Antonio, and he had already seen all of me.

Antonio walked out of the bathroom, having trouble with his tie. " You need help?" I asked walking over to him. I had done my makeup, but putting on the dress was the last thing I always did before we left. " I got it," Antonio said, obviously struggling. I rolled my eyes at his stubbornness. " It would be embarrassing if I had to help you with this on our wedding day," I said, redoing Antonio's messed up tie. " I can do it," Antonio said defensively. I eyed him, " yeah, sure." Antonio grinned, " you wearing this outfit tonight?" I wore loose grey shorts, and a long sleeve black top. " Maybe," I said finishing up Antonio's tie. " You'd still look amazing," Antonio said. I sighed, " do you ever wear anything besides black?" Antonio smiled and walked past me, " no." " Why not?" I asked. " Because it accents my eyes," Antonio teased. I scoffed, " you're so annoying." Antonio slid his arms around my waist, pulling me into his chest. " We could just stay here, forget the dinner party," Antonio whispered into my ear. I bit my lip and held back a smile. " Just you and me, tonight, alone," Antonio said. I sighed and stepped back, earning a groan from Antonio. " There's going to be food there, so I'm not backing out," I said walking into the bathroom. " So screw me, basically," Antonio said. I looked at him and smiled, " I'll be out in ten minutes." Antonio sighed, " my offer still stands." I shook my head and smiled before closing the door and getting changed.

                                  - - -
I opened the bathroom door, clipping on one of the expensive bracelets Antonio had bought me. I smoothed out my dress and looked up to see Antonio staring at me with awe in his eyes. " Wow," Antonio said walking out to me. " Wow yourself," I said, readjusting my earrings. Antonio grinned, " you hungry?" I held back a smile, " how could you tell?" Antonio walked up to me, " Ms. Angelia did a great job at picking you a dress, but it's just going to end up on the floor tonight." I smiled and shook my head, " oh my god." Antonio chuckled, " are you ready to go?" I asked annoyed. " Yeah," Antonio said. We grabbed the last of our things before we were escorted down to our car by Antonio's guards.

                                 - - - Thousands of cars, dazzling dresses worn by beautiful women, and men in clean suits dotted the entire buildings ground

                                 - - -
Thousands of cars, dazzling dresses worn by beautiful women, and men in clean suits dotted the entire buildings ground. Lines upon lines of people flooded into the building, hosting the work dinner. Antonio pulled me in closer to him as we inched closer to to the entryway. " I'm not going to run off, if that's what you're worried about," I teased. Antonio chuckled, " you never know."

We joined other people into and down a hallway, I was mesmerized by all the dresses seen. A few guards chatted with Antonio as we made our way to the main room for the evening, Antonio kept me close to him at all times.

We walked into the ginormous and decorative room. " Your table is over here boss," a guard beside Antonio said. As we walked up to our table, Mr. and Mrs. Brambilla had already been seated. Mrs. Brambilla smiled and stood up when she saw us approaching, Mr. Brambilla seemed too busy on a call to notice us. " Thalia!" Mrs. Brambilla exclaimed pulling me into a tight hug. I smiled, she stepped back and took in my dress. " You always have the best dressed at these work dinners." I chuckled, " thank you." Antonio leaned down to my ear, " they look much better on our bedroom floor." I clenched my jaw to prevent myself from smiling, Mrs. Brambilla turned and pulled Antonio into a hug. " Are you treating her right?" Brambilla whispered into her son's ear. Antonio grinned, " as always."

We all sat down and began talking, our food was soon served to us as well as a few speeches made on he stage. Antonio looked at me, his green eyes full of awe. I smiled at him, Antonio grinned before turning and talking to his father beside him. I stared at Antonio, within a few months, he'd be mine. But, something in me felt like something bad was going to happen. I didn't know what, but I felt anxious about something. I pushed aside the negative and unwanted thoughts and went back to eating. I felt comforted when Antonio set his hand on my thigh. He again, reassured that I was safe, that I was his.