I looked at him with wide eyes wincing, "You're asking me to choose one?" He laughed at my struggle. Really I had no favorite movie, I liked anything that was interesting, packed with action, and hey, throw some comedy in there too and it's a hit for me. "Okay I think I have to say it’s The Breakfast Club, for an older movie anyway. My new favorite hit though is The Amazing Spiderman and my favorite new musical is Pitch Perfect."

"Those aren't bad choices." he nodded approvingly, "I guess I'll go with Elf. No matter what time of year it is I can always pop that in and put it on replay. The Godfather, you can't say no to the one. But my newest favorite has to be The Hobbit."

I nodded my head approving some of his choices, and giggling at others. I held the hot cup of coffee in my hands and thought of a question, "If you could meet any famous person, dead or alive, who would it be?"

"Justin Bieber, no doubt about it and no hesitation!" He said without out even thinking about it.

I laughed throwing my head back in the chair while trying to keep my coffee cup steady and not spill it, "You’re kidding!" I accused shaking my head. "Honest to God not even I like Justin Bieber!"

"What? No way, you look like a total diehard fan girl!" He accused pointing at me.

"Looks can be deceiving." I pointed back. He nodded once thinking about it.

"Touché. Now what about you?" he asked taking a sip of his own coffee.

"Oh gosh there's so much to choose from." I snickered, him copying me right after, "Oh my, hm, Betty White, or Rebel Wilson aka Fat Amy." He laughed shaking his head, "Or One Direction, the cast of Twilight and or Vampire Diaries."

"Oh so you're one of those girls." He mocked laughing.

“I am one of those girls." I repeated with an embarrassing laugh, "Come on if you get to meet Justin Bieber than I so want to meet a hotter band of boys!"

"Fine, fine, it's your wish. What's the one noise you can't stand?" he asked as I shifted in my chair. I pulled my knees to my chest and rest the coffee mug on my knee thinking.

"Oh! Metal scrapping against teeth! Oh my God that like shivers down my spine! When someone is like eating with a utensil and hits or scraps their teeth." I shivered just thinking about it.

"That is so strange! He laughed, "I can't stand parrots or blenders-"

"And you say mine is strange?!" I laughed trying not to cause a commotion, "How do you drink milk shakes?" I asked frantically thinking about it.

"I drink them! I don't make or listen to them though." He chuckled rolling his eyes, "This is getting weird. I expected this night to go totally different."

“How so?” I asked tracing my index finger around the brim of the cup.

“I don’t know. I guess I thought it’d be awkward or something. I know for sure I didn’t expect us to play Twenty Questions or be laughing our asses off.” He explained looking down at his cup again nervously.

“I guess I’m just a good entertainer.” I smiled biting my bottom lip. What I really wanted to say was: I guess I’m a good first date. But obviously that would have been a bit creepy. I mean he specifically said this was a hangout not a date. Which I guess I have to say I didn’t mind.

“How did you know me? You know that day at the football game.” Nick says bringing up a horrible subject. Oh shit what do I say now?!

“Oh, that night.” I stammered, “Um, I really didn’t honestly. You just…. looked familiar.” I lied. Oh yeah, that was just the best lie I could come up with, great job Ally! I could fail at being a spy.