"Yeah?" Minho questioned, looking at Jisung whose eyes were glued to their hands. "Oh, sorry."

"It's okay. It's just that people were staring a-at us and they w-would probably get the wrong idea."

"Yeah" Minho mumbled in response, "I wasn't thinking about that."

Once they got to Jisung's class Minho left for his class despite wanting to stay with Jisung. He couldn't stop thinking about him. It was driving him insane. He could tell Jisung that he knew something was wrong, he could tell him that he could smell that he was hurt but he didn't want to freak him out. He had just started getting close to him. He didn't want to risk ruining everything.

~~~~~~~~

Minho walked to Jisung's class so they could walk outside to have lunch together. Jisung saw him and immediately walked over to him. They silently walked outside together as Jisung took his notebook out to work on the project some more. He was almost done with it. He just needed to add a few more details.

"Minho what's wrong?" Jisung asked after it had been quiet for what felt like way too long.

"What do you mean?"

"You're being r-really quiet. You haven't s-said anything since we sat down." Jisung pouted.

"Oh, sorry. I was just thinking about something." Minho smiled. Then looked at Jisung up and down but he looked perfectly fine. He didn't seem like he was hurting. "How are you wearing a hoodie right now? It's so hot outside," he said, the hoodie being the only thing that he found strange.

"Hoodies a-are comfortable. The weather d-doesn't bother me."

"Oh okay, before I forget. I made you lunch." Minho said, handing him the lunch box he brought.

"I'm never gonna f-finish this project." Jisung jokingly sighed, "thank you."

"We can always hang out one day after school so you can finish it."

"Or you could send me a picture of yourself."

"I prefer my option."

"It's okay. You probably have other h-homework and stuff to do after school. I can finish b-before Friday without us having to hang out o-outside of school." Jisung said, eating some of the food made him.

He really wanted to hang out with Minho again but he kept thinking about what his parents had said and it made it seem like a bad idea.

"Please? I usually don't have that much homework anyway and I could always just do it while you work on your drawing."

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah, Saturday was...nice," Minho said, not knowing how to word it correctly considering that Jisung had cried when he was there. "I wanted us to hang out again sometime soon anyway."

"Okay." Jisung agreed but part of him still managed to convince him that Minho was lying to him.

"Can we go to your house this time?"

Jisung froze. He had no idea if his parents would act differently if he brought a friend around but he definitely didn't want to test it to find out. He didn't want Minho to experience him having another mental breakdown if they said something to make him upset while Minho was there.

"I don't think my parents would like me having anyone over. They're kinda strict."

"Oh. Strict how?" Minho asked, hoping to get somewhere with this topic.

"They don't really like having anyone over." He explained.

"Well you can just come to my house again," Minho said, knowing that Jisung wasn't going to elaborate anymore.

"When?"

"Today is okay with me if you aren't doing anything."

"Okay." Jisung agreed as the bell rang, "see you in art class."

i wanna update again bc these chapters are boring but i also don't want to run out of prewritten chapters 😔