"Wala naman akong sinabing para sa akin." Inangat ko ang mga tuhod ko at sinandal ko ro'n ang baba ko. "My sister is single."

I looked at Athena again when I heard her scoffed. Tinaasan ko siya ng kilay at naiiling na binalingan niya ako. "I know you don't have all your memories but your amnesia didn't made you blind. Mukha bang may pag-asa ang kapatid mo at iyang taong ang sarap paglambitinan na 'yan?"

"Pinsan kita pero kaya kitang tirisin. What's wrong with my sister? She's beautiful-" Hindi ko pinansin ang tawa niya na alam kong dahil sa para ko na ring tinawag ang sarili ko na maganda. Eris and I are sharing the same face after all. "And hot, and funny, and kind, and any man would be lucky to be with her."

"Except I saw your sister screaming in the hallway and fighting with someone. The same way you always do with Stone way back when you both have your heads stuck in your asses."

"You mean..."

"What do you think?"

Hindi ako nakasagot agad. Tumingin ulit ako sa pool kung saan nagpapabalik-balik si Hugo pero wala sa kaniya ang isip ko.

"Is that okay with you? It's not like you can have them both. That would be hot but very very wrong to the womankind. Baka itali ka nila at silaban dahil kinaniya mo na lahat."

Kunot ang noo na nilingon ko si Athena. "Ha?"

"Blaze and Eris. Are you okay with that?"

"If that's what they want," I said truthfully.

Umangat ang isa niyang kilay na para bang hindi niya magawang paniwalaan ang sinabi ko.

"They're grown ups. Hindi ako ang magdedesisyon para sa kanila. Parte ng buhay ko si Blaze at hindi ko na mababago iyon. I don't think I will ever regret being with him. There are things that we shared that will always be ours. I want him to be happy. Kung ang kasiyahan na 'yon ay sa kapatid ko, sino ako para pigilan sila?"

"You were angry at your sister before."

"Because I was trying to salvage what Blaze and I had and our complicated became more complicated. I was still trying for the two of us. If you really love a person, you won't make your relationship shallow and just give up. I loved him and it's the truth. Even if it's not enough for me stay with him." Noon parang napakahirap para sa akin na pag-usapan lahat. Pero ngayon... pakiramdam ko ang laya ko na. "I did things without knowing that hurt a lot of people. Blaze did things that hurt me and my sister. At kung magpapakatotoo na lang din, may mga ginawa at desisyon din si Eris na nakasakit sa akin. With Stone, I managed to heal and find the love that I was looking for. It wasn't easy, Athena. I travelled an ugly rough road to be where Stone is. So I know that with Eris and Blaze... it wouldn't be easy too. Lalo na sa history na meron kami. They're both important to me and I just wish that they won't be hurt so much if it's really each other they want to find at the end of the road."

Tumango-tango siya at sumandal sa kinauupuan niya. Athena went through a lot too to have the relationship she have now. The sweet life that she's been hoping to have. Fiere gave him that but her relationship with Aiden made it even more perfect than it already is.

"Alam mo noon naiisip ko, gaano kaya kahirap kay Fiere na magiging kakabit na ng buhay namin si Aiden? He will always be reminded of the things that Aiden and I shared before there's the two of us. Na kada makikita niya si Ainsley, he'll remember that the beauty that my daughter is giving to the world is because of a person that is not him. But Fiere never made me feel that our life is a burden. He was happy because I am. Our life is not normal for some but my husband never made me feel that we're different. Kahit na lagi niyang nakikita si Aiden, parang naging normal na lang. At first it wasn't easy of course. It took a lot of adjustments and fake smiles. But it didn't took long for us to land on our feet and find our happy. So with you, Stone, and Blaze... it wouldn't be easy at first. You'll always be in each other's lives and it will take some time to find the ground but you will."