Chapter 34: The Night of War Prt 2

Start from the beginning

"Woah I never seen that before."

"Come and help me will you?" He asked as Summer quickly ran over and helped pushed the wall open more, which revealed an entire other room, "Woah." Dylan stated as he looked down to the dark staircase that wrapped around the lighthouse, "You sure you never seen this?" He asked.

"Never even knew there was a secret door way." Summer stated as they both peeked in.

"Where do you think it leads?"

"Well only one way to find out." She said heading down the stairs.

"Summer are you crazy, we don't even know where they lead to." Dylan gasped.

"Well do you like to know where they lead or not?" She asked to which Dylan nervously gulped and headed on down, the darkness consumed them as they carefully dwindled down the dark steps suddenly light seeped through a door at the end of the stair case.

"That's strange." Dylan said as Summer pushed opened the door, once she pushed the door open the room lit up with a white glow blocking their visions for a brief sec.

"Ah, it just got really hard to see." Summer said as she covered her eyes, once their vision returns the room revealed itself, all over the room was monitors, maps with satellite images and dots blinking in certain spots, next to the monitors were rows and rows of different drones that were mostly damage and some that look brand spanking new.

"Wow... what a room." Dylan said but the biggest thing that caught his eyes was a white board that had Charlie on it... he was crossed over with a large red circle and slash through it underneath him was picture of him in the army, including several pics of recent events, from the party with DJ, saving Dolly from the drunkard, searching for Da-Vinci, At the movies with Triple D, even in Constantine's house with Deepak.

"Woah..."

"Woah is right."

"Who would have these pictures of you guys?" Summer asked.

"Possibly the same people who was at the party we went to, and the ones who attacked us twice."

"Woah woah, parties, drones and people trying to attack you, what's going on?" Summer asked clearly confused.

"No time we need to get back to Charlie, He'll know what to do." Dylan said as they hurried out of the lighthouse.

Meanwhile With Charlie

"So where are you guys taking me?" Charlie asked Dizzy and DeeDee.

"Oh it's just up here."
"Yeah just up here." Dizzy and DeeDee said as they ran up the rocky hills to reveal a large cave.

"Woah what a cave."

"I know isn't it great?!"
"Bessie told us about this cave."

"Who's Bessie?"

"She's our friend."
"Yeah, but Dylan doesn't like her."

"Is she a cow?" He asked.

"Yes!"
"How did you know?!"

"Eh... Dylan told me something about how this cow tried to kill you all?"

"Oh that's just her way of playing with us." Dizzy stated to which DeeDee nodded her head.

"Almost pushing you guys off a cliff?!" Charlie asked widening his eyes.

"Well... I mean she probably didn't mean it."
"Yeah she's an innocent cow."

"Maybe, but as a reference don't let strangers take advantage of you understand?"

"Yes Charlie." Both Dizzy and DeeDee said holding their heads down in shame.