Unexpected|Lee Chaeyeon

Start from the beginning

After an hour of picking and buying clothes, we decided to head to a café near the mall.

We ordered what we wanted and took a seat beside the window.

After a minute or so our order arrived and we ate in silence. It was comfortable nevertheless.

"So, how are you?" I chuckled at her question

"what's with the random question all of a sudden?" she shrugged and continued eating. "I'm fine and just bored if that answers your question"

She nodded her head and asked again "About y/n I mean" I stared at her confused.

"why? What about her?" I mean Sakura isn't the one to ask something about that out of nowhere.

"when will you like confess to her or something like that" I again stared at her mouth agape.

"I told you he doesn't like me that way, we're just friends"

"how will you know when you don't try?"

"why try when you know what the outcome is?"

"how can you be so sure about the outcome if you haven't tried?"

"why bother trying, if the person doesn't like you"

We started to argue about him throughout our whole eating session at the café.

"Oh come on Jjaeyeon, it's been years and you haven't confessed, i'm actually surprised you still like him up until know"

She's right it's been like 14 years since I started to grow feelings for y/n, but until know he doesn't know about my feelings for him.

But what can I do though, I mean he doesn't like me that way, he only likes me as a friend and as a little sister to him.

I would say we're close with each other but not closer? If you know what I mean.

I still get so shy and super nervous when i'm around him which is why I don't hang around him often without one of my friends with me.

I don't know why I have this feelings for the said boy but I guess the way he treats people that way makes me like him.

He may be rich, popular, and surrounded by spoiled kids but he's different than them. He doesn't get affected by them either which is also one of the reason why I grew feelings for him.

His y/h/c hair, his y/e/c eyes, his pearly white teeth, his sense of fashion makes him more attractive than he already is. And I would say a lot of girls are fond of her and one of them is me.

I really don't plan on confessing to him because I don't have a chance, I mean i'm just me, i'm just Lee Chaeyeon(a/n: your really gorgeous Chaeyeon don't say that😭)

"Hello earth to Chaeyeon!! You there?" Sakura waved her hands at me as I snapped out of my thoughts.

"your daydreaming again"

"I was not"

"yes you were"

"no I was not"