He decided against it and put his phone to the side and went to sleep instead.

He woke up the next morning and did his morning rutine but stopped for a second when he heard his phone buzz.

Minho:
Good morning ☀️

I hope you slept well

I'm kinda starting to think
that you gave me the wrong
number since you haven't
replied yet lol

But you don't seem like the
type of person to do that

Unless you did it on accident...

Jisung:
I gave you the right number

Sorry for not responding
I was busy last night

Minho:
It's okay

I'll see you at school 😄

Jisung put his phone in his hoodie pocket and walked downstairs to grab a quick breakfast since he couldn't go downstairs to get anything to eat last night.

"Get out." His mom said the second he walked into the kitchen.

"But I wanted to-"

"I don't care I don't want to be in the same room as you. get out."

"Okay, sorry. Bye, I love you." Jisung said, only receiving a painful silence as a response.

Jisung walked to school and went straight to his first-period class even though it didn't start for another twenty minutes. Or at least he tried to before he got stopped by someone harshly grabbing his wrist causing him to wince in pain.

"Good morning Jisungie!" The girl greeted with a fake smile.

The same girl that Jisung had rejected on the first day of school and the reason why he was late meeting Minho durring lunch yesterday.

"Have you thought about it some more? My confession? How about we go out after school?"

"I- already s-said no. P-please l-let me g-go."

She tightened her grip on Jisung's wrist even more. If she hadn't reopened his cut's the first time then she definitely has now. Mina tilted her head in slight confusion when she saw him flinch but ignored it.

"But Jisungie-" She started but got cut off by a sudden voice coming from behind Jisung.

"Mina (I'm sorry I'm too lazy to think of a name TT) leave him alone."

"This has nothing to do with you. Leave us alone, this is a private conversation."

"Right. Did you forget that I'm part of the student council? Do I need to tell the principal that you're harassing male students again? Did you really have that much fun in detention? I can make sure you have it every day for the rest of the year if you would like." The unknown person said, making Mina let go of Jisung and whisper some curse words as she walked past the unknown boy.

"T-thank you," Jisung said, turning to face the stranger.

"No problem" the boy smiled, "she's really annoying. She did the same thing to my boyfriend a few months ago. If she bothers you again just let me know. I'm Felix by the way, we have a few classes together. Nice to meet you,"  he said holding out his hand for Jisung to shake.

Jisung hesitantly shook the boy's hand.

"I-I'm Jisung. N-nice to m-meet you t-to." Jisung said, looking down to avoid eye contact. He then felt something wet drip down his arm. "I-I gotta go, t-thanks again f-for helping me."

He quickly walked into one of the bathroom stalls and rolled up his sleeve to see blood all over his arm. He grabbed toilet paper and pressed it against his arm to try to clean it off as much as possible.

He looked at the time and saw that he only had two minutes until class started. His arm was still bleeding but it wasn't bad enough to the point that it would be an issue again so he quickly went to his classroom.

Minho smelt the sweet scent before Jisung had even walked into the classroom. He felt his stomach growl.

What the heck I drank breakfast.

He thought to himself, then it suddenly hit him as Jisung walked into the classroom.

He smells like blood.

He finally realized.

Between Jisung not answering his phone yesterday and now this he was extremely concerned but he couldn't do anything about it no matter how much he wanted to.

Minho quickly stood up and walked the other way so he could stay as far away from Jisung as possible as he left the classroom. He hated that he couldn't ask the younger what had happened or if he was okay but he couldn't risk it. Hurting Jisung was the last thing he wanted to do.

"Seungmin!" Minho yelled and grabbed his friend's arm before he could walk into the classroom.

"Yeah? Why were you waiting for me? Jisung is in this class."

"Because I have to go do something but can you please check up on Jisung?"

"I don't think he's gonna want to talk to me Minho. You can still see him durring lunch."

"Please?" Minho asked again.

"Okay? I guess I can" Seungmin said, looking at Minho weirdly before walking inside of the classroom.

Once class had ended Seungmin walked over to Jisung's desk.

"Hi, I'm Minho's friend Seungmin. He wanted me to check on you. Are you...doing okay?" Seungmin questioned trying to ignore how awkward the situation was.

"Y-yeah but I-is Minho okay? W-why is he not h-here?"

"He said that he had to go do something. He didn't really go into detail though...are you worried about him?"

"I have t-to go to m-my next class.  B-bye Seungmin."

~~~~~~~~

Jisung hated to admit it but he was disappointed when Minho didn't show up at lunch either.

I knew this was gonna happen, why am I sad about it?