Chapter 42. Tease

AMELIA LEBEDEV VLADIMIR'S POV....

               I yelped as he suddenly lifted me off the bed. He stood up with me in his arms as he started walking towards the bathroom. "Let's get you cleaned" He said as he looked at me and wriggled his eyebrows making my eyes go wide. 

               "No. I can do it myself" I said as I wriggle in his arms. "Stop doing that" he groaned out. "No. You aren't allowed to do it anymore. I can't take it anymore. I am really tired Massimo" I whined as I looked at him. 

               "I was just talking about having a bath together. What is going on in the little sexy brain of yours?" He said as a teasing smirk appeared on his face. 'He is teasing me again." I thought as my lips formed a pout while he entered the bathroom and made me stand under the shower.

               He leaned in and pecked my pout before saying "let's bath together" as he turns on the hot shower. He squeezed the washing foam onto his hands as he pulled me close and roams his hands on my body. 

               He turned me around and pulled me back making my back collide with his hard chest. He dragged his hands down my neck and towards my chest. He took his time as he slowly rubbed his hand on my breasts, massaging them making me moan in pleasure. I threw my head back and leaned back onto him as he continued his assault on my body.

               He slowly dragged his hand down my stomach and then to my thighs as he rubbed the foam on his way. The hot water running down my body and the way his hands touched me made my muscles relax. 

               He made me turn around as his hands run down my back. My hands found their way to his back as I hide my face in the crock of his neck, inhaling his manly scent. He ran his fingers in my hair making me feel more relaxed than ever. 

               He finished cleaning my body as he pulled back and lifted my head by gripping my chin in between his fingers in a non painful way. He looked into my eyes before pressing his lips onto mine, giving me a quick kiss. I looked into his eyes, slowly drowning I them.

             "Wanna help me bath?" He asked making me nod. It was as if he was controlling me, making me do whatever he says. I took the body foam and squeezed it in my hands as I put them on his toned chest feeling his muscles tense under my touch. 

               I slowly moved my hands, rubbing the foam on his chest and up his neck. I slowly moved my hand down his abs feeling them as with my eyes followed my hands. I felt him suck in a breath as my hands neared his large member. 

               I looked up at him to see his eyes shut as his breath hitched making my lips curl up into a smirk. 'Let's tease him' my subconscious said to which I happily agreed cause I love to tease him soo much.

               I took off my hands from his body and moved back a little making his eyes snap open. "Why the fuck did you stop?" He asked. His breath uneven. My smirk grew as his eyes filled with realization. 

               "No Amelia. You aren't doing it" he warned as his member hardened. I just shrugged as I walked towards the door. "Come back here right now Amelia" he shouted making it hard for me to control my laugh. I turned back to face him as I reached the door nob and said "sorry love. I am tired" walking out of the door as he looked at me disbelievingly.

               "Fuck! I need a cold shower" I heard him shout making me laugh hard. I suddenly felt cold. I looked down at myself to find me naked. I wrapped my hands around myself as I ran into the closet to wrap myself  with something. 

               I took a towel and dried myself before I wrapped another towel around me. I walked out of the closet to find a cover on the chair placed at a corner of the room. I walked towards it and opened it to find a black colour gown. 

               I heard the shower still on indicating that he wasn't done showering yet. I quickly changed into the dress and walked towards the mirror to check myself only to look at the mirror horrified. It was a beautiful black gown that put all my hickeys on display.

               "You look sexy babydoll" I heard a sexy groan from the back making me turn around

               "You look sexy babydoll" I heard a sexy groan from the back making me turn around. "Seriously? Didn't you find any other dress? It shows all my hickeys Massimo" I screamed only to feel his finger on my lips. 

               "Shhh.. I want the world to know who you belong to" He said in his God damn sexy voice as he leaned closer. I frowned as he said "those hickeys show that I marked you as mine". I pushed his face away from me as I took a step back searching his body with my eyes. He just had his towel wrapped dangerously down his hips. "Like what you see?" He asked.

               "But I didn't" I said with a pout ignoring his question. "You didn't what?" He asked as a frown etched his forehead as his eyes got covered with confusion. "Mark you as mine" I said as my lips curled up into a smirk as my eyes twinkled with mischief. 

               I grabbed his neck and pulled him down as I attacked his neck. I licked his sweet spot making him moan. "Aaaaaaa....." He screamed as I dig my teeth into his neck. I moved away feeling satisfied with the mark I made. 

              "What the hell was that?" He asked as he traced his fingers on the hickey I gave him. "Marking you as mine" I said as I bashed my eyelashes innocently before running away from him as he tried to catch me. 

             "Come back here" he said as he ran behind me trying to get a hold on me. I climbed the bed and jumped to the other side escaping from him while laughing. I laughed at his futile attempt of catching me. "See what I am gonna do to you once I get my hands on you a princess" he said running behind me.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ciao guys!

Here is another chapter.

How was it?

Did you like it?

Please do comment🥰🥰🥰....