Chapter 29. Fucking come back

AMELIA LEBEDEV VLADIMIR'S POV....

               His full attention was on me as he started. "The most powerful and feared mafia ever existed. If Matteo was fire, Alessandra was his fuel. They were indistructable. And when they worked together, the opponents were forced to surrender. They were king and queen of Italy. The most powerful and ruthless couple the mafia world had ever experienced. They were merciless towards the people who tried to harm them or their family. They were bond in a marriage which led them to give birth to a son.."he said. 

                "Massimo Allegro Romano" I said cutting him. "Yes. He was born to be a ruler. The present most cruel, heartless and feared mafia king of Italy. When he was 15, Matteo and Alessandra were killed in front of his eyes which created the present demon in him. He ruled Italy at a young age, crushing every single man who tried to invade his territory". 

               "But you said they were indistructable" I said. He stood up from the chair and leaned on the table saying "the most worst thing that one can experience in their life is betrayal". "What?" I questioned as my eyes widened. "Yes betrayal. Like Brutus did to Ceaser" He said walking towards the door. I was shocked at the new revelation. I mind was blank. I didn't expect it to be like this.

               I was pulled out of my trace as dad said "In my office now and Amelia go home" he said walking out. "But dad?" I stomped my feet. "No Em. Go home . This is dangerous and you just recovered" Igor said making his way out of the room. They think they can keep me at home while they are doing their adventures? Not at all. 

               They are forgetting who I am. I have my own plan for tonight. I smirked as I put my sun glasses on, walking out of the room, towards my car. I got into the car and drove off home.

               I walked into the house as my phone buzzed in my pocket. I took it out and checked the ID to see an unknown number. A frown made it's way to my forehead as I lifted the call. 

               "Miss. Vladimir, where are you?" I heard the caller say. I heard this voice somewhere but where? I thought. "Who are you?" I asked in confusion. "Miss. Vladimir, I am Leonid " He said making me smack my forehead. I totally forgot about them and left them there. 

               "I am home" I said. "Are you serious?" He asked in disbelief. "No I am Amelia" I said and hung up the phone. I walked towards my room and took out my revolver, loaded it and kept some extra bullets. I went into the shower and took a long relaxing bath.

               I got out of the bath tub as I felt my skin getting wrinkled due to soaking for long time. I dried myself and walked to my closet with a towel wrapped around me. I wore this👇👇👇...

               Getting ready I took my bag and walked down the stairs but stopped as I saw mom sitting on the couch and Michail and Leonid walking in

               Getting ready I took my bag and walked down the stairs but stopped as I saw mom sitting on the couch and Michail and Leonid walking in. 'There is no way they are gonna let me go if they see me' I thought walking back in.