Chapter 19. Wait and watch darling

AMELIA LEBEDEV VLADIMIR'S POV.....

               Currently I am in my private flight flying back to Italy. Yesterday was amazing. Igor bought off the whole amusement park so that we could relive our childhood. A smile was plastered on my lips all along. 

               I was pulled out of my thoughts by the announcement of the pilot. As I steeped out of the plane the air felt different. Different emotions ran through my body. I walked out to see Gen leaning against her car while scrolling through her phone👇👇👇....

 I walked out to see Gen leaning against her car while scrolling through her phone👇👇👇

               She was too engrossed in her mobile that she'd didn't notice me. As I started getting close to her, she lifted her head and finally her eyes fell on me. As soon as she saw me, she started waving at me like crazy. As soon as I neared her, she pulled me into a bone crushing hug making me hug her back. 

               She let go of me almost after crushing my bones into powder. We sat in the car and Gen started driving. We reached home after 20 minutes. As soon as I got in, I took a shower and changed into something comfortable👇👇👇... 

               I walked out of the room to hear Gen saying "this information better be correct" sternly to the person on the other side of the phone

               I walked out of the room to hear Gen saying "this information better be correct" sternly to the person on the other side of the phone. She cut the call of and turned towards me. 

               I didn't ask her anything about it as I know she would tell me herself. For the next 2 to 3 hours we just chatted and watched some movies. We were having popcorn watching something fully when Gen's phone rang. 

               She picked it up still laughing to some joke on the TV. As soon as she heard the person on the other side speaking, the funny Gen was long gone and there was a evilish smirk playing on her lips. 'Someone's gonna have a bad day' I thought while filling my mouth with popcorn looking at her. 

               She got up from the couch and went to the drawer taking out her gun and loading it with bullets. 'I wonder to whom she is gonna donate that bullets to' I thought looking at the gun while still loading my mouth. She turned towards me giving me her creepy smirk.