Chapter 4. Fuck your whores

AMELIA LEBEDEV VLADIMIR'S POV.........

I woke up against the soft mattress and snuggled more into it.

"When did we change our bed? Its soo soft." My subconscious said.

"Mmm... I don't remember either." With that said I jolted awake and looked around. It was dark in the room and I couldn't say if there were someone or something in the room. I tried remembering how in the fucking world I teleported here.

As I remembered that it wasn't me who teleported here but it was that son of a bitch, Arsen who drugged me and got me here my blood started to boil. How dare he kidnap me? How dare he DRUG ME? He definitely has a death wish.

I looked out of the window to find the sun already set and darkness taking over. "How long was I out?" I asked myself when the door clicked open revealing a lady in a black and white attire, her hair neatly into a bun, probably in her 30s. She looked like a staff member. "Oh! You are up miss? Sir asked you to wear this dress" she said placing a big white box on the bed.

Not even glancing once at the box I asked "where is he?" anger evident in my voice and my hands ready to snap his neck. I think she sensed my anger as she answered with fear lacing in her voice "sir is in the ball room downstairs." Without even waiting for a second I marched towards my prey.

As I neared the room I could hear soft music from the other side of the large doors which were at the end of the corridor. I marched towards it and kicked the doors open revealing a big hall filled with people with dresses that screamed richness.

As I saw around I found the person who messed with me talking to some men. I ran towards him tackling him onto the ground and started punching him.

"Son of a bitch, how dare you kidnap me?" I said punching continuously in his face. "listen to me" he said. He still dares to speak. That made me even more frustrated making me punch him soo hard that he goes limb. I took his car keys from his pocket and stood up. I kicked him in his stomach once more for more satisfaction.

As I looked up from his body I found every one staring at me, some with shock and some with lust. Wait lust? I looked down to find myself just covered in a blue bathrobe that reached just below my knees and its knot had gone loose revealing my cleavage.👇👇👇

               I looked up with fury at every one and said "go fuck your whores you old hags" with that said I turned around to walk away but I felt an intense stare on me which made me turn and look into forest green eyes that were staring at me ...

I looked up with fury at every one and said "go fuck your whores you old hags" with that said I turned around to walk away but I felt an intense stare on me which made me turn and look into forest green eyes that were staring at me soo intensely that anyone would forget how to breath.

I took a glass of red wine that was sitting on the table beside me and splashed it on his perfectly sculptured, godly face drenching him all over staining his white tuxedo as I screamed "stop staring at me asshole". With that I turned on my heals and walked out tightening the robe around me.

As I came out the cold breeze hit my body making me shiver. As I looked back I saw it was one of a freaking mansions. I walked towards the garage and it didn't take me long to find the bitch's car parked there. I hopped inside and opened the GPS in the car.

It would be an understatement to say that I was shocked to see that I was in Calabria, a state next to Sicily. I groaned knowing that I had to drive for almost 5 hours and 45 minutes to go back to Sicily. Without wasting any more time I drove off from that toxic place.

After a long drive I finally reached home. "Home, sweet home" my subconscious screamed at the back of my head. I plopped on the couch exhausted and looked around. The house was oddly silent. "Where is Gen?" I asked myself. I looked at the time and it was 12:45 am.

"Ofcourse she must be asleep. She is not an owl or a vampire to stay up at night." Thinking about it I went into the kitchen to get some water. When I was about to open the refrigerator I saw a note on the door. It was from Gen. It said,

"Hey girl,

I got something to deal with so I headed back to France. I tried calling you but you weren't lifting the call so I had to leave before meeting you.

Ps: Donot bring any men home."

I scoffed reading the last line. "That's you not us" said my subconscious. I can see it rolling its eyes. "But what happened that she couldn't even wait for my return?" Pushing it back to my mind I took out an extra phone from my room as my previous one was...... I don't know where.

I dialed a number and the person on the other hand picked up at the first ring." Yes Ms. Vladimir" he said. "Get the plane ready we are leaving for Russia tomorrow " with that said I cut the call and started packing my clothes.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey guys!

So, how was it?

Did you like it?

Please do comment😊😊😊....