Chapter 16. 20 Men

AMELIA LEBEDEV VLADIMIR'S POV.....

I woke up as the sun's rays hit my face. I sat on my bed as a smirk was playing on my lips. Today was the big day. I got off the bed and did my routine. Coming out of the room I walked straight towards the office.

As I neared the office I heard Igor saying or should I say threatening about my safety. As I neared the door I heard him say "I don't want even a scratch on my little sister. If she gets hurt be ready to say good bye to this world." He said in a cold voice that could scare even the strongest man .

"Stop scaring them brother." I said walking in. As I entered the room all the men bowed to me. I walked towards the desk sitting on the chair placed infront of the desk facing my men. "I don't want any mistakes today. So you all better keep your ears and eyes open" I said looking at them. "Yes boss." They all said in union and walked out of the room.

I turned toward Igor who was already looking at me. "Is everything ready?" He asked making me nod my head. "But there is one problem" I said lifting my index finger. "What?" He asked as a frown made it's way to his forehead.

"I don't have any dress for the evening" I said scratching back of my neck. He raised one his eyebrows at my stupidity making me give him a sly smile. "You will get your dress. Anything else?" He asked. "No boss. Nothing else." I said making my way out of the office.

Time passed by really fast. After few minutes of me rolling on my bed, there was a knock on my door. As soon as I said "In" a lady walked into the room placing a box on my bed. "Mr. Vladimir asked me to give you this Miss. Vladimir" she said bowing.

"Oh! Thank you. You may leave." I said dismissing her. I walked towards the box that was kept on the corner of the bed and opened it to see a simple yet elegant and beautiful green ball gown👇👇👇....

 I walked towards the box that was kept on the corner of the bed and opened it to see a simple yet elegant and beautiful green ball gown👇👇👇

I know it's Igor who selected this dress as his taste is super good when it comes to dresses. 'I can't wait to see myself in this dress' I thought. The ball was at 7:00pm and now it's already 5:30pm so I started doing my light make up as I always hated it. I braided my hair into a side bun.

After 30 minutes I got into my dress and looked at myself in the mirror. I was looking beautiful. I wore a neckless with a small Emerald pendent and decorated my ears with small Emerald earrings👇👇👇...

 I wore a neckless with a small Emerald pendent and decorated my ears with small Emerald earrings👇👇👇