Chapter 40. Wanna eat you whole

"WARNING! WARNING!
THIS IS GONNA BE MY FIRST MATURE CHAPTER AND I DON'T KNOW HOW IT IS GONNA BE. SO READERS WHO FEEL UNCOMFORTABLE, PLEASE SKIP THE CHAPTER AS I DONT WANNA RUIN YOUR PRECIOUS INNOCENCE. AND READERS WHO READ IT, PLEASE DONT CURSE ME IF IT ISN'T UP TO THE MARK. AND LET ME TELL YOU I AM STILL INNOCENT AND DONT KNOW ANYTHING AS ALL THIS IS MY BOOKISH KNOWLEDGE🥺🥺"
__________________________________________________________

AMELIA LEBEDEV VLADIMIR'S POV.....

As soon as the words left my mouth, he smashed his lips onto mine, kissing me hungrily, pulling me closer to him till there was no gap left for even the air to pass between us. He took off my coat as he lifted me up making me wrap my legs around his waist while my hands traveled to his hair and back of the neck, not breaking the kiss.

I felt my back touch the wall as he kissed and sucked on my neck. "You have no idea how long I have waited for those words to come out of your sexy mouth love" he said in his most sexy voice making my need for him grow more as he once again sucked my breath out of me.

He started walking without breaking the kiss. He kicked the door to the bedroom open and soon I felt soft mattress touch my back. He broke the kiss as he traveled to my neck and then down till he reached my chest. He looked at my chest for sometime before he ripped the shirt apart making me look at him wide eyed.

His right hand traveled to my back and pushed it up, making me arch my back as he leaned down, looking straight into my eyes. "You are mine" He whispered in his husky voice making me bite my lip. "I am yours" I whispered back as I felt him unclasp my bra.

He leaned close as he brushed his lips on mine as a smile formed on his lips. I felt him slowly remove my bra as my breath hitched felling cold air blow on my body. "You are beautiful babydoll" he said, licking his lips while his eyes were casted on my breast.

He moved down towards my breast taking one of it into his mouth, licking it while his fingers played with the other one. My hands found their way to his hair as I pulled on it, throwing my head back. I pulled on his hair and moaned out loud as he flicked my nipple with is tongue as he pinched the other with his fingers.

"Massimo" I moaned out as he placed his hot mouth on my other nipple. I threw my head back as it was too much for me to take in. He was doing wonders to my body and making me feel things that I have never felt before.

I bit my lip as he moved down to my stomach and kissed on my belly button. He placed wet kisses all over my stomach making me moan. He moved down towards south making me grip the sheets as I very well knew what was gonna happen.

He tugged on my jeans taking it off along with my inners, leaving me naked. He came back to my ear as his hands slowly caressed my inner thigh making me shut my eyes and bite my lip. His fingers slowly caressed my clit making me grip his hand as my eyes shot open.

I looked into his eyes to see them totally dark as they were clouded with desire and need. He slowly started rubbing his fingers against my clit, making it hard for me to breath. "You are soo wet for me love" he whispered near my ear as he bit on it making me shiver visibly.

He retreated his fingers making me open my eyes to see him already looking at me. I saw him slowly getting his fingers near to his mouth as he liked them clean making me curl my toes as his actions arouse me more. "You taste awesome love" he said still sucking on his fingers, making my breath struck in my throat. "I wanna eat you whole" He said in his dangerous wolfish voice, making me gulp.

He moved down as he spread my legs, looking into my eyes. His eyes were fixed at my face as he slowly lowered himself down making me tremble as his hot breath fanned my privates. My hands flew to grab his hair and my back arched as soon as he dipped his face in, licking my clit.

His tongue did wonders that I had ever imagined. He flicked my clit with his tongue making me moan out loud. He left wet kisses as he sucked on my juices, making the moans leave my mouth without my consent. My moans were fuel to his fire. They encouraged him to do more.

He got up as he licked his lips and got off the bed leaving me in a panting mess. I looked at him as he took off his shirt, revealing his well toned chest and sexy abs, making me lick my lips and filling me with the desire to taste them.

He removed his belt making me bite my lip as my eyes were gonna loose their innocence shortly. He pulled his pants along with his inner down revealing his super enlarged and excited member out.

My eyes went wide and fear filled in me looking at the size of his member. He climbed back onto the bed and caressed my cheeks as he leaned down capturing my lips. He broke the kiss as he looked into my eyes and said "it is gonna hurt at the start but I will make you feel heavens once it stops hurting" He said as he rubbed the tip of his member on the womanhood.

I bit my lip as I slowly nodded my head looking into his eyes which reassured me that everything would be fine. "I love you Amelia. More than anything" he said as he kissed my forehead and moved down to my sweet spot, sucking on it, successfully making me relax.

He slowly moved his member into me as I wrapped my legs around his waist and my hands around his neck. He suddenly thrusted in with full force making a scream leave my mouth. I dug my nails into his back as I buried my face in the crock of his neck. I felt tears flowing out of my eyes as my lower part burned as his member tore my hymen.

"Its okay love. We should be fine" He whispered as he settled himself inside me. He let me get adjusted to his length as he kept on whispering sweet nothings and showered kisses on my face. After he made sure I was fine, he slowly started moving inside me making me arch my back.

"Fuck! You are too tight love" he said as he groaned while moving inside me. He increased his pace as he thrusted in and out of me making my pain vanish. A wave of pleasure hit my body as his member hit the spot.

"Moan my name Amelia" he ordered as he thrusted in an inhuman pace. "Massimo" I moaned out his name on his command and at the very next moment I felt a knot in my lower stomach making me shiver. Massimo leaned towards my ear as he whispered "cum for me love" making me cum onto his member. Not long after he followed as he moaned my name out loud.

He fell beside me as he completed. We both were in a panting mess as he pulled me closer to him, making me lay my head on his chest. I could hear his heartbeat matching mine that was beating in an abnormal speed.

My eyes felt heavy as exhaustion hit my body. I felt Massimo pulling me closer to him as he whispered "I love you" and kissed my forehead before falling into the darkness.
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Ciao guys!

If my mom had seen me while writing this chapter, she would have thought that a tomato🍅 ran away from her fridge😳😳.

I hope the innocents skipped that chapter and the other readers enjoyed reading it.

I am really shy to ask this but still
Please do comment🥰🥰🥰...