Chapter 17. Threatening my girl

AMELIA LEBEDEV VLADIMIR'S POV.....

               He took off his mask revealing his face. The mask slowly moved away to show 'MASSIMO?' "Wait. What the fuck were you thinking when the card said all the mafia men were asked to be here?" My subconscious screamed at me.

               "I didn't give it that much of a thought" I screamed back at my subconscious. "Mr. Romano?" Osvaldo asked taking a step back. 

               Massimo took off his coat walking towards Osvaldo. He loosened his tie, taking off his upper few buttons revealing his hard chest. He stood at some distance from Osvaldo while rolling up his sleeves. 

               "Were you threatening my girl Mr. Pèrez?" He asked. "Looks like Mr. Romano has special interest in Ms. Vladimir. " He said trying to sound fearless. 

               Massimo gave him a devilish smirk before giving him a hard punch making his jaw Crack. He caught hold of his hands, bending them in weird angles breaking them at different places. He fell on the floor screaming in pain. 

               Massimo walked to the chair which was once occupied by Osvaldo and sat on it. He spread his legs making himself comfortable, oozing his power.

               He never took off his eyes from the man crawling away from the lucifer himself sitting on the chair. He looked very dangerously intimidating.

               I tore my eyes from Massimo and fixed them on the man who was lying on the floor, groaning in pain

               I tore my eyes from Massimo and fixed them on the man who was lying on the floor, groaning in pain. As I was about to take a step towards him when he started speaking "what do you think? You can be safe after you kill me? You are wrong. My people are out there eager to kill you. I have numerous attachments due to which it is easy for me to control all the mafias." I took my step back and raised an eyebrow at him. 

               "So looks like the gates of hell need to wait a little longer for your arrival as I am not gonna kill you without giving you a good news." I said crossing my arms above my chest. "What do you mean?" He asked looking confused. 

               "Patience" I said as the door opened revealing one of my men holding a file. He walked towards me, handing me the file, he said "all the work is done boss." 

               I smirked looking at the file. I looked back at Osvaldo and threw the file towards him, making the papers and photos in the file scatter around him.

               He looked at one of the pictures as his face went pale. "You can't do this. How is it possible?" He asked gathering other pictures too and checking them. 

               Not after long one of his men entered the room and I can say that he was shocked and scared looking at the scene in the room. He walked towards Osvaldo and said "boss all our basements and buildings were blasted and all the men supporting us are.. are.." he shuddered. "Are what?" Osvaldo shouted. 

               "Are dead." He said making me confused. I was behind the blasts but it wasn't me behind the killing. For a moment I thought it might be brother but looking at Massimo's devilish grin it was conform who did it.

               "No that can't happen. You need to die." He said taking his hidden gun out, pointing it at me. I bend down to avoid the bullet as the gun shout resonated in the room.

               I looked up to find Osvaldo lying in his own blood. As I looked carefully there were two bullets in his body. One was in his head and other was in his throat. 

               I raised my heat to see a gun in Massimo's hand and the other in my brother's hand. I stood up as my brother made his way towards me. He walked to me and started checking if I was wounded. 

               "Are you alright princess?" He asked. "Yes brother I am" I said reassuring him. He turned back to see Massimo ordering his men something. I saw that his white shirt was covered in blood and his hand was still bleeding due to the stab from the knife earlier.

               "Mr. Romano" Igor said acknowledging him. He turned his head to look at us and gave Igor a curt nod. "Can we talk in office?" My brother asked receiving another nod. We drove back to our hotel. I was with Igor. He didn't utter a word since we entered the car. 

               Even I didn't open my mouth cause I wasn't in a mood. We reached our hotel. I walked towards my room to get rid of the blood on me while Igor and Massimo were in the office talking something. I took a quick bath and changed into this👇👇👇....

               Once I came out of the room, I heard my phone beeping

               Once I came out of the room, I heard my phone beeping. I checked the caller ID and it was Gen. "Hello" I said placing the phone near my ear. "How did it go?" She asked. "He is dead." I said drying my hair. "Did you get hurt?" She asked. "No. I didn't even get a scratch" I said. We talked for some more time before I walked out of the room. 

               I walked towards my brother's office to see that only him in the office. He was there doing something on his laptop. He lifted his head as he felt my presence. "What were you thinking going there alone without informing our of men?" He asked calmly but I could sense the storm behind his words. "I lost my bluetooth while following him." I said taking a seat in front of him. 

               "How could you be so careless Amelia? What would have happened if Mr. Romano wasn't there at the right time?" He asked looking straight into my eyes. I just rolled my eyes and said "stop overreacting. I am safe ain't I?". 

               His face looked like he wanted to facepalm himself. "Ok. I am returning to Russia day after tomorrow." He said. "Good. Even I am returning to Italy day after tomorrow" I said getting up. He gave me a nod as I walked out of the room.

               I started walking down the corridor thinking if Massimo had left already. 'Wait why are we even thinking about him?" I asked my subconscious. My subconscious just shrugged in response. 

               As I was about to reach my room, I was pulled into another room. I was slammed against a wall making me shut my eyes tight. "You need to be punished love." He said fanning my ears with his hot breath.
--------------------------------------------------------------
Hey guys!

How was the chapter?

How do you thing Massimo is gonna punish his babydoll?

Please do comment 😊😊😊....