Chapter 39. Never let you hurt my woman

AMELIA LEBEDEV VLADIMIR'S POV.....

               His lips felt so soft as he hungrily kissed me, tasting every corner of my mouth. I was soo into his kiss that I forgot where we were. I widened my eyes and pulled away as I heard a gun shot going off in the air. 

              Massimo pushed me behind him, shielding me. Only then did I notice a gun in his hands which was pointed towards Greco who was now lying on the ground with his palm bleeding and a gun near his knees. "Wrong move Greco. I let you hurt my parents but I will never let you hurt my woman even in your wildest dreams" he said through gritted teeth, taking a step towards him. 

               He hit Greco on his head with the handle of his gun, making him unconscious. "Take him to the basement. I will torture him in the most cruelest way that anyone has ever experienced" Massimo said while still looking at Greco's lifeless body. His eyes that held his demons said that he wasn't lying. 

                It was clear that his every single word was true. He walked back towards me and grabbed my hand, pulling me towards the car. I frowned seeing his hand around my wrist but kept silent as I couldn't find my voice after what just happened. He made me sit on the passenger seat as he took the driver's seat.

                He drove the car at a high speed as his knuckles turned white due to his grip on the steering. 'What the fuck is wrong with him? I should be the one angry as this time it was him putting himself in danger' I thought as I folded my hands above my chest while turning my head towards the window, looking out at the passing trees. 

                I felt the surrounding different. It wasn't the way to home. 'What is this man up to?' I thought as I turned towards him and asked "where are we going?" I gave out a frustrated sigh, trying to calm my nerves as he didn't answer my question. I turned back towards the window while my mind played the kiss that I shared with the idiot sitting beside me. 

                I really don't know why I kissed him but the only thought that ran in my mind at that moment was what would have happened if he wasn't able to defeat Greco before he got hurt. Even the thought of loosing him made me feel uneasy in my heart. I was pulled out of my thoughts when the car stopped. I looked out to see a large beautiful penthouse in the middle of the forest.

               I opened the car door and stepped out, looking at the beautiful building, standing in all its height

               I opened the car door and stepped out, looking at the beautiful building, standing in all its height. I look a step forward only to be lifted up in the air. "What the hell Massimo" I shouted, looking at him who was looking at the front. "Massimo let me down now" I warned him but all in vain. 

                He walked into the house and placed me on my feet, only to pin me to the wall. I looked into his eyes to see him already looking at me through his intense gaze. He leaned towards me as he whispered "why did you kiss me love?" In his most husky voice. 

                I kept silent as I bit on my lip as the heat developed in my body due to the closeness. "Tell me love" he said as his thumb freed my lower lip from my teeth. "I...I.." I shuddered. 'Fuck! This is the first time in my whole life that I shuddered' I cursed myself as I couldn't find my voice. "Say it love" he said as he leaned more closer while his hand grabbed my waist pulling me closer to him, making our chests collide.

                 My breath hitched as I saw a smirk forming on his lips. He leaned in and licked my ear making me shiver and my knees buckle under me. I grabbed onto his shirt to balance myself. He slowly moved toward my neck and licked my sweet spot as I tried hard to stop the moans that were threatening to leave my mouth. 

                 I felt his hand running up my thigh as he moved down to my collar bones. "Answer me love" he said as he bit on the skin near my collar bone making me let out a loud moan. I could feel his smirk growing as he was successful in making me unable to control my moans. 

                 He grabbed my left leg and lifted it up, to his waist, as he rubbed his right thigh on my womanhood making me throw my head back. "M..Massimo" I moaned out as he moved his thigh on my privates. "You don't even have a little bit of Idea how much I had to control myself when you took the initiative to kiss me for the first time. It took all my energy love" he said as he slowly moved towards my chest. 

                  "I want to hear what made you kiss me Amelia. Answer me" he said as he moved back up to my lips. He leaned close, brushing his lips on mine, making me loose my mind. I bit my lips as I opened my eyes and looked into his dark forest green eyes that demanded answers from me. He stared deep into my eyes as he let go of my leg and took a step back, burying his hands deep in his pockets.

                  I felt every part of my body on fire as his touch left me. I shivered under his intense gaze as my mind was in haze. I felt lot of emotions run through my body as my heart started beating in it's own abnormal pace. I bit my lip as I saw him taking another step back, away from me. 

                 "You need to answer me Amelia" he said as he fixed his piercing gaze on me. I stood straight as I looked at him. I walked towards him and wrapped my hands around his neck pulling him down, smashing our lips together. He didn't kiss me back which successfully angered me. 

                  I bit on his lower lip making him groan. I took it as my chance to slip my tongue into his mouth tasting it. I felt his hands encircling my waist as he kissed me back. My hands found their way to his silky hair as I pulled him closer.

                  I broke the kiss as we were out of our breaths. I connected our foreheads,  catching my breath as I said "I love you" breathing heavily while looking into his dark, sexy green eyes.

------------------------------------------------------------------
Ciao guys!

So how was the chapter?

I hope you liked it.

Please do comment🥰🥰🥰....