Chapter 37. Princess and pillow

MASSIMO ALLEGRO ROMANO'S POV.....

               "Boss" Dario shouted as he barged into my office. "What is it Dario?" I asked coldly while going through some of the files. "We have got a problem" He said, making me look up at him, asking him to continue. "The new company has some issues that need your attention" He said looking at me. 

               "Get the car ready" I said as I got up from my chair and walked out of my office towards my room. As soon as I entered my room, my eyes fell on the sleeping beauty, hugging her pillow tight to her chest, making me jealous. 

                 I know she has a habit of hugging pillows in her sleep. A chuckle left my mouth as I saw her kicking the pillow off the bed making it fall on the floor. I shook my head before I entered my closet. I wore my clothes and got ready to go to the company.

               I walked out of the closet and wore my wrist watch while my eyes fell on my love to see her searching for the pillow while her eyes were still closed

               I walked out of the closet and wore my wrist watch while my eyes fell on my love to see her searching for the pillow while her eyes were still closed. I walked towards her bed side and gave her the pillow which was once lying on the floor as the princess had kicked it. 

               As soon as she felt the pillow beside her, she grabbed it and hugged it tight before going back into a deep slumber. 'Though she is tough and strong but she is still a 20 years little girl who has a childish side' I thought as a smile made it's way to my lips as I caressed her hair. "I love you babydoll" I whispered as I placed a soft kiss on her forehead before walking out of the room. 

                I reached the main door and saw Dario coming in. "Boss" He said. "Settle the matter in the warehouse till I return and tell our men to guard the house. I want Amelia safe" I said as I walked out of the house and got into the car. Getting the engine back to life, I accelerated the car, hitting the road. 

               After sometime my phone buzzed indicating an incoming call. I checked the caller ID as I received the call. "Boss, the work is done and everything is fine here" Dario said as soon as I lifted the call. "Good" I said as I cut off the call and pressed the breaks to slow down the car. But the speed didn't get reduced. I pressed the breaks once again but no use. 

              "Fuck! The breaks aren't working" I cursed as the speed of the car increased. I turned the car in the other direction to stop it from colliding into other vehicles. The car went out of control.

               I jumped out of the car before it ran into a huge tree. I rolled on the floor due to the impact. I cursed as I saw my car catching flames.

               As I tried to get up I heard someone behind me. I raised my hand and caught the rod in the mid air, pulling it, making the man holding it fall on the ground. I grabbed his neck and banged his head into the rock beside me, cracking his skull open, making his blood splash. 

                I heard gun shots going off as I ran behind a tree and took out my own gun. I pointed my gun at one of the man's head as I pulled the trigger killing him. I fired my gun and killed few of the men but there were more. I checked my phone to see no signal.

               "Fuck!" I cursed as I rolled towards another tree and aimed at other person as I took out a knife from my shoes and threw it towards another person, making it struck in his throat. 

               More men came out and started firing at me. Everything became silent all of a sudden. I pressed my back to the tree as I heard the sound of twigs breaking. I held my gun up as I heard footsteps approaching. A man appeared from the side of the tree, who was looking at the front. 

               I hit my gun on the nose, making it bleed and fired the men behind him. I saw a man walking towards me as I pulled the trigger but I ran out of the bullets. He was about to fire at me but I kicked his hand making the gun fall away and punched him straight in his jaw, breaking it while I threw my gun at another man approaching me, hitting him in the eye. I grabbed another man's neck, choking him, making his body go limb. I threw the body towards the men making them fall.

               It was becoming hard by every passing second as the fight was between one vs many. I was busy killing when I heard the sound of cars screeching. I looked up to see my men coming out of the car as they started firing. I twisted a man's neck in an odd angle making it crack, looking at the men standing in front of me as my eyes became dark and threatening. 

               I heard Dario shout, making me look in his direction. "You" he shouted. I looked at the man who he was referring to and as soon as the man's face came into the view, my blood started boiling, making me clench my jaw. I caught a knife that was thrown in my way in mid air and stabbed in into the man's heart who threw it at me. 

               I walked towards Dario to see him on the ground as the blood oozed out of his shoulder. I took a step towards the bastard when I felt a hit on my head, making me fall on my knees. I grabbed my head as I started feeling dizzy. "How lucky of your parents and you to die in my hands" He said, giving out an evil laugh, angering my demons. I got up and ran towards him, kicking him right in his chest, making him fall back. 

               He clenched his jaw as he ordered "Kill him". I marched towards the men walking towards ma at the order of their boss, hitting them in odd places but stopped as I heard an explosion, killing large number of men. 

               "MASSIMO" I heard my name being screamed, making me look in the direction to see a gun flying in my way. I caught the gun and ran towards the fucker, forcing my gun into his mouth, making his eyes go wide while my lips formed a smirk.

--------------------------------------------------------------------
Ciao guys!

Hope you all are doing fine.

Did you like the chapter?

Please do comment🥰🥰🥰.....