Chapter 6. Favorite place

AMELIA LEBEDEV VLADIMIR'S POV.....

               Here I am sitting in one of my private flights. I didn't want to go back home this early but I had no other choice as I almost exposed myself. You ask how? It isn't very common to find some random girl breaking into a room filled with powerful men and beating the shit of a mafia man till he blacks out.

               I can't risk getting myself into trouble. I erased all my data by hacking into the government's system so that no one can get to me. I made sure I didn't leave any traces behind.

               No one at home knows that I am coming back. I ordered all my men to keep their mouths shut, knowing very well that if my father or my brother get to know about my arrival there will be whole Russia near the airport wearing all black suits. And it irritates me as hell. I took a power nap till we reached Russia.

               There has been no news of Gen since the day she left for France. "Wonder what's going on with her" I thought as the air hostess announced our landing. I was curious to see my family's reactions as we were going to meet each other after 2 years. I got down of the plane and headed towards my car that was waiting for me at the airport. It was AUDI RS 7 my another baby👇👇👇

               As I was passing through the roads it felt soo good

               As I was passing through the roads it felt soo good. The air of Russia was soo welcoming. I had missed this place. No place is better than our native one. There were little changes but not much. After a drive of half an hour we reached home. I stepped our of the car to stare at a mansion which is my home.👇👇👇

               As soon as I came out of the car all men bowed to me

               As soon as I came out of the car all men bowed to me. I walked inside looking at the gardens where I saw a tall man almost 6.5, his back facing me talking on the phone. He was talking to someone very furiously that no one dared to disturb him. Well except me.

               I walked to him from behind "girlfriend issues brother?" I asked with a grin. He turned around to look at me. There he stood in all his might, IGOR LEONID VLADIMIR with those bluish grey eyes which were same as mine looking at me.