Chapter 41. Trying to seduce

AMELIA LEBEDEV VLADIMIR'S POV....

               I groaned as the sunlight hit my face, making me snuggled closer into the huge pillow beside me. 'Wait. Why is this pillow so hard?' I thought as I slowly opened my eyes to see a toned chest come into my view. I frowned a little before his masculine, sexy scent filled my nostrils making my brain rewind everything that happened. 

               I felt my cheeks burning and my body on fire as I remembered the way he touched and kissed me. I bit on my lip as I remembered the way he entered me, making me scream his name. It all felt so magical. I lifted my head to see him sleeping peacefully while hugging me close to him. 

               We were completely naked while our legs were intervened and our bodies pressed against each other's under the thin black sheets. One of his hands was on my waist, hugging me close to him while his other hand rested on my shoulder. 

               I slowly lifted my body to see his handsome face. I eyes wandered to his lips, making me want to kiss and suck them. They slowly moved down to his toned chest where my hand laid and then to his sexy, lickable abs which were half covered by the sheets. My eye moved down as my mind reminded me how large he is. I blushed hard on the thought and shook my head to clear my dirty mind.

               I tried to move but groaned as the pain shot through my lower part. "Sore?" I heard his morning sexy husky voice, making me look up at him. I lifted my head to see his dark sexy green eyes looking down at me. "Yes. And all this is your fault" I said pointing my index finger at him. 

              He suddenly moved forward and licked my finger making my eyes go wide. "Are you trying to seduce me love?" He asked me as he licked his lips. I followed his gaze to find the sheets on my body moved down, barely covering my chest. 

              I quickly pulled the sheets up, covering myself to hear him chuckle. "Don't worry love. I am not gonna enter you until you completely recover. But once I make sure you are ready, I am gonna fuck you soo hard that you won't be able to walk for atleast a weak" He said as he pinched one of my nipples making me wet and sending shivers down my spine. He smirked seeing me close my eyes at his touch as he teased my nipple more. 'How much I wanna wipe off that stupid smirk of his' I thought as I looked at him.

               A devilish idea popped in my devilish mind making me smirk . 'Two can play a game' I thought as I moved closer to him, running my finger on his bare chest, making him suck in a breath. "Do I need to?" I asked in the most seductive voice leaning towards his ear. 

              "Love?" He whispered as I licked his earlobe and bit on it making him give out a throaty groan. I heard his breath hitch making me smirk as I moved down to his neck while leaving wet kissed on the way. 

              I pushed him down and hovered over him while my mouth was still on his neck. I pinned his hands on the bed as I licked his Adam's apple making a moan leave his sexy mouth. I slowly moved down to his abs and started licking them, making his breath uneven.

               "Amelia stop right there if you don't want me to be inside you making you scream my name thrice louder than it was last night" He warned me.

               But me being the stubborn one, I didn't give a fuck to it. I kissed his abs before I moved up to his face and leaned down towards his lips while I moved my hips, grinding him, exciting his member. 

              "I thought you were a man of your words Mr. Romano" I said while brushing my lips on his. I gave out a loud groan before he flipped us over, hovering over me. I saw his eyes turning dark making me smirk in victory.

              "Are you gonna go back on your words Mr. Romano?" I asked in the most innocent way while blinking my eyes. 'God! It's so much fun teasing this man' I thought while biting my lip to control my smile. 

              But my smile vanished and horror filled in me as I saw his lips curling into a smirk and I knew that I had woken up the demon. He smashed his lips onto mine, biting and sucking them.

               He pulled back, giving me time to catch my breath as he leaned towards my ears and whispered "I said I won't be entering my dick into you but I never said that I wouldn't be doing other things" making my eyes come out of their sockets.

               "No you can't. That's not fair. You can't play with your words like that" I said looking at him disbelievingly. "Everything is fair in love and war babydoll" he said as he attacked my neck. "Massimo" I moaned out as I felt him removing the sheets off me. 

               "Don't worry love. It won't hurt much this time. It will be more pleasurable and even make you forget your sourness" He said while kissing my nipples making me arch my back. 

                He slowly moved down while brushing his lips on the way towards the South. He spread my legs as he dipped his head between my thighs making a moan escape my mouth. I grabbed his hair as he licked my clit before moving towards my vaginal opening. 

                He looked up at me only to find me anxious to know what he was gonna do next. He smirked as he saw me holding my breath and biting my lip. He slowly entered his tongue into me making me throw my head back while I pulled on his hair.

               "Moan my name princess" he ordered as he pulled his tongue out. "M..Ma..Massimo" I moaned out as his eyes got darker. He once again entered his tongue into me and moved it inside me making me shut my eyes and feel the immense pleasure spreading through my body. 

                He thrusted his tongue in and out turning me into a moaning mess. His tongue did magic. I screamed his name as I came into his mouth. He licked me clean before moving up and kissing me making me taste myself in his mouth.

                 I breathed heavy after breaking the kiss and felt him running his hand down my body. He slowly moved his fingers down and between my thighs. "What are you doing?" I asked breathing heavy as I felt his hand on my clit. 

                 "I am not done yet love" he said as he entered one of his fingers into me while he sucked on my neck. I bit my lip as I felt him entering his other finger and thrusting them in and out of me, hitting the spotted. The room got filled with my loud moans. 

                  I gripped onto his shoulder, digging my nails into it as he increased his pace pushing me towards my climax. I shivered and screamed his name as I came onto his fingers. I tried to catch my breath as he removed his fingers and brought them up to his mouth licking them clean. 

                   "I can never get enough of you" he said as he crashed his mouth onto mine making me dizzy. I had already lost all my energy even to move my fingers. He kissed my forehead and caressed my cheeks as he said "we will be leaving for Italy today".
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Ciao guys!

I am really, really sorry for updating so late. I was just caught up by a few things. Please forgive me🥺🥺

I really hope you liked the chapter.

Please do comment🥰🥰🥰....