Chapter 34. Broken nose and dislocated shoulder

MASSIMO ALLEGRO ROMANO'S POV....

               She looked so beautiful even while she was deep asleep. We landed in Germany as I had few things to deal with. I didn't want her to be away from me. I carried her towards the car and into the mansion. As soon as I reached my room I tucked her in as she wasn't still awake. 

               I was staring at her beautiful face while my phone rang disturbing me. I took it out to see Ciro calling. I lifted the call and put it near my ear to hear him say "Boss we have caught him". "Take him to our warehouse and get everything ready and I want you to comeback here in ten minutes" I said as I cut the call. 

               I walked towards my closet to get ready. I got dressed and came out to see her beautiful figure sleeping peacefully on my bed.

               I walked towards her and pressed my lips on her forehead

               I walked towards her and pressed my lips on her forehead. I kept the tablets for headache on the side table as I was sure she was gonna loose her sanity because of the pain that is gonna shoot through her head after she wakes up. 

               I left a letter ordering her to take her tablets and not to step out of the bed though I was hundred percent sure that she wasn't gonna follow it. I looked at her for one last time before stepping out of the room. 

               I walked down to the living room to see Dario and Ciro waiting for me. They walked to me as soon as he saw me walking towards him. "I want you to be here and guard her. Do not let her out of the house till I come back" I ordered as I walked out of the house. I got into my car and drove off to my warehouse where my prey was held. 

               I reached the warehouse and entered in to see my men in the corridor. They all bowed to me as they saw me coming. "Everything is ready boss" one of my men said as I opened the door to the room revealing a man tied to a chair with his head hung low. 

               I walked towards him and grabbed his hair, pulling it, forcing him to face me. My men had already beat the shit out of him. He had a swollen eye and a long, deep cut running at the side of his face. His lower lip had a cut, oozing the blood out. He slowly opened his eyes to look at me. 

               As soon as his eyes met my dark ones, his features filled with fear. I smirked looking at his pleading eyes. "Please don't kill me. I will tell you anything you want" He begged, desperate to save his life. 

               I moved away from him and walked towards the torture equipments as I said "do you think there are things that I can't know without you telling me Mr. Braun?" I asked turning towards him. "And as for not killing you, you should have thought about it before laying your eyes on my things. It was foolish of you to think that you would outshine me by taking away my companies. But see, your plan backfired. Now I own all your companies" I said with a smirk. 

               I noticed him going pale as he noticed my features turning dark. "Anyways, as I am in a good mood today, your death won't be too cruel" I said taking dangerous steps towards him. "Release him" I ordered as my men started to untie him. He tried to stand up but fell back onto the chair and that's when I noticed a bullet in his thigh. 

               I grabbed his collar and kicked the chair making it move back. I threw him onto the floor, forcing him to kneel. I walked behind him and grabbed his hands, pulling them back. I kicked right on his waist, breaking his spine, making him paralyzed. 

               I released his hands making him fall on the floor. "Send his body to the people who supported him in his stupid act" I said as I walked out of the room. I couldn't wait to see my love in my house, on my bed.

               As I was about to enter my car I saw Dario running towards me, holding his bleeding nose. I frowned looking at him as it was rare of him getting beaten up. "Boss" He said panting and fear was evident in his eyes making me confused. 

               "What happened Dario?" I asked in a stern voice as I knew that the thing he was gonna say wouldn't be pleasent for me to listen. "Boss, that Ms... Ms.. Vla.. Vladimir" he shuddered making me lose my temper. "Will you fucking stop shuddering and tell what happened" I shouted as it was something related to Amelia. 

               "Boss Miss. Vladimir went out of the house and we couldn't stop her" He said in one breath making me ball my fists. "What did I order you before leaving? And where the fuck was Ciro?" I asked while gritting my teeth. His head was hung low all the time as he said "Sir Ciro has a broken nose and a dislocated shoulder boss" . 

               I didn't know if I should be surprised or angry that even Ciro couldn't fight against Amelia as he was one of those men who couldn't be defeated easily. "I fucking don't know what you are gonna do. I want the location of where she is on my table till I reach the mansion. Am I clear?" I asked controlling my anger. "Yes boss" he said as he turned around ordering my men to find Amelia. 

               I got into my car and drove off in full speed towards the mansion. Not after long I reached my house and parked the car to see that one of my sports car was missing. I walked in, towards my office to see a file lying on my desk. I walked towards it to see the information I wanted. 

               The file said that she went to the Herrmann mansion. 'But why did she go there? As far as I know, they don't have any relation' I thought as the door to my office opened revealing Dario with audio tapes in his hands. "Boss, these are Ms. Vladimir's call recordings. I am sure we will get to know something from this" He said as he walked in. 

               He played the tapes. I frowned as I heard her brother warning her to be careful. Dario played the next tape and everything became clear when Amelia's most trusted man Vasili said about Hans Gunther Herrmann attacking Mrs. Vladimir.

               "Why wasn't I informed about the attack?" I asked Dario as the tape came to an end. "No one knows about it Boss. They hid it well" he said making me nod my head.

               "Do you want me to get your car ready to go to Ms. Vladimir boss? " Dario asked making me look at him. "No. Let her do what she wants. She knows what to do. Just send our men to protect her and remember that I don't want even a single scratch on my woman if you all wanna be alive" I said dismissing him.

               Half an hour has passed but she wasn't back yet. I walked down into the living room to find no one. I was furious. I was angry that she went out of the house without telling me. I was furious as I didn't know what was happening to her at the moment. 

               I wanted to go to her but I very well knew she wouldn't like it. And I didn't want to be a person who would stop her from doing what she wants. I searched for Dario but didn't find him anywhere. "Where the fucking hell.." I cut off myself as I saw Amelia walking in. 

               My eyes darkened with anger as I took in her state. Her face was covered in blood and her clothes hugged her body as they were drenched with blood. The only thoughts that ran in my mind was 'how the hell did she get hurt? Who dared to touch  my woman?' I screamed in my mind as I took a furious steps towards her. She took a step back, startled by my sudden anger.
---------------------------------------------------------------
Ciao buddies!

How was the chapter?

Hope you enjoyed it.

Please do comment🥰🥰🥰...