"Do y-you h-have any pets?" Jisung asked as he looked up at Minho for a second for drawing purposes but noticed how his eyes lit up at the question.

"I have three cats. They are the most adorable creatures in the world and their names are Soonie, Doonie, and Dori. I'll show you a picture of them." Minho said, taking out his phone, already knowing that their teacher wouldn't care.

"They're r-really cute," Jisung said and Minho nodded and was about to put his phone away but stopped.

"Can I have your number?"

"Why?"

"Because we're friends now. So if I wanted to talk to you outside of school I could."

Jisung reluctantly took Minho's phone and typed on his number and created a contact for himself in Minho's phone.

"Thank you."

"I d-don't know w-what else to ask you," Jisung confessed.

"It's okay, I'll just answer the questions I ask you too...do you have any siblings?"

Jisung shook his head no.

"Me neither. What's your favorite food?"

"Cheesecake."

Minho made sure to make a mental note to remember that as he thought of other things he wanted to know about the boy he had desperately wanted to talk to for the past month.

"Have you ever dated anyone?"

"I s-said e-earlier that I've n-ner even h-had a friend before...h-how would I h-have d-dated anyone?"

"Oh right...sorry that was a dumb question."

"H-have you?"

"Nope."

"Really?"

"I usually don't talk to anyone outside of my friend group." Minho explained, noticing Jisung's confused look, "You're special" he added.

"Why were you late to lunch today?" Minho questioned.

"I already told you i-it w-was nothing."

"I don't believe you."

"S-someone from my class j-just wanted to talk to-to me."

"About what?"

"H-homework."

Minho decided to give up, not wanting to force him to talk about it if he really didn't want to yet.

He continued to ask Jisung random questions to get to know him better. He just asked simple, basic questions after that because he knew Jisung wasn't going to open up about anything yet.

The conversations still made him happy though. He wished class didn't have to end so he could hear Jisung's voice for longer but Jisung left the classroom the second the bell rang. Ony saying a quick "bye" to Minho before he left.

Minho went to find Hyunjin once class had ended since he was starving for skipping lunch since he had been with Jisung.

"If you're going to start packing your boyfriend lunch you should at least bring yourself something to." Hyunjin sighed before handing Minho his water bottle.

"Thanks, Hyunjin" Minho smiled as he handed him back the empty bottle. "I'm gonna go steal your boyfriend for a while now."

"I hate you" Hyunjin rolled his eyes.

"No, you don't," Minho responded before going to find Seungmin.

~~~~~~~~

"Minho what the heck are you doing?!" Seungmin yelled.

"It said to add two eggs in the directions?" Minho responded, confused.

"Yeah but- you have to crack them. Are you trying to kill Jisung?" He asked as he took the egg out of the batter and cracked them.

"Oh-"

"You've never watched your mom cook anything before? That was an entirely new level of dumb that I've never experienced."

"It's not my fault that I've never cooked anything before."

"Yeah but that's common sense."

"Shut up" Minho mumbled as he carefully placed the cheesecake into the oven.

I really hope Jisung likes it.

i might do a double update? this chapter was kinda uneventful