"It is my business when your my girlfriend". he says, catching up to my pace. 

"You lost the privilege of me being your girlfriend when you practically raped me and then left me on the curb like I was some sick animal". I spit out. 

"Isabella. Your being dramatic-"

"Leave her alone Vincent". I hear a deep voice speak. 

"Shut up Chase". Vincent says, rolling his eyes. 

"Leave. Her. Alone. Vincent". Chase says, walking closer to Vincent. 

"I'd watch your mouth buddy. Don't want another black eye do you"? 

Vincent was the one who gave Chase the black eye? It makes sense just because they were giving each other evil eyes that day. 

"Chase-". I start to say but he interrupts me. 

"No Bella. This fucktard thinks it's okay to lay his hands on you but it's not". Chase says, voice getting deeper as he gets closer to Vincent. 

"Pft. Your not going to do anything. You don't even care about Isabella so just drop it". 

Chase huffs before punching Vincent right in the Jaw. 

"Vincent"! I yell lout and Chase walks away angrily without me even saying a word. 

I eventually catch up to Chase but he seems to be ignoring me. 

"Chase. Thank you". I say and he shrugs. 

"I said thank you". 

"I heard you". he responds rudely. 

"Do you want anything in return"? I ask as he turns around. 

"Leave me the fuck alone. That's what I want". he says angrily. walking away. 

I sigh, walking into my third class that I'm already late for and I have no pass. 

"is there a reason as to why you are late Ms. Blaine"? 

"I stopped by the bathroom. I'm sorry". I say softly, walking to my seat while everyone looks at me. 

This class goes by slow and in the middle I get a text message from the random number a long time ago. 

unknown: hey princess ;)

Isabella: who is this. Stop texting me weirdo.

unknown: I'm not who you think I am :) 

Isabella: I know your a weirdo who likes playing games.

unknown: So like Chase? 

Isabella: How do you know chase? 

unknown: I have my resources ;) 

Isabella: Can you leave me alone. 

unknown: Sure, but this isn't the last time we'll speak ;)

I put my phone away and try to ignore what just happened. 

After this class is over I decide that I've had a long day so I go back to my dorm to take a nap. 

Charlotte is on her bed as soon as I walk in. Her face immediately lights up. 

"I haven't seen you in forever". she gives me a hug, smiling.

"You just saw me yesterday". 

"Yeah, but that's long enough. Fill me in. What's going on with you and Chase"? 

"Nothings going on". I mumble. 

"So, you want me to believe that you too just slept all day together because your nothing but friends"? 

"Well, we're not really friends. I don't know what we are actually". I say, sitting on the bed. 

"friend's with benefits"? 

"we're not fucking so technically no".

She shrugs. "I guess". 

We leave it at that and I sit on my bed, scrolling through my twitter feed. A message pops up on it , blocking the tweet I was reading. It was Chase. 

Chase: I'm sorry about earlier. Dinner tonight? 

Isabella: Sure :) 

Chase: I'll pick you up at 5:00

Isabella: Ok 

I smile at the texts and Charlotte looks up at me. 

"Be careful girl". 

"what do you mean"? 

"Chase. He wasn't meant to love". she says, before walking out the room. 

A/n 

thank you for all the feedback i love you guys so much. Your literally my little huddsters <3 

I'm doing a character q&a soon so if you have any specific questions for a certain character comment down below with the question and whos it for :) I'm taking more than one :)

Love yall my little huddsters <3