┃ ;001

Waking up at the unfamiliar room you are startled and sit up on the bed where you were laying in.

You look at your side and saw a kid who's curling his body under the sheets. 'did I just hit someone' you thought while looking at your clothed body, sighing in relief that you didn't do that thing last night.

Standing up while putting your coat on,the kid move.You look at the kid who's slowly sitting up while massaging his forehead and look at you in surprise.

"Wh-who are you?"he said while your and his eyes make a contact.

"You don't need to know."you said flipping your phone and look if someone just messaged nor call.

"Go home."throwing him his sweater.

"Uh...umm..okay."he stood up and put his sweater on, as you walk at the telephone device and dial the receptionist for checking out.

"You done?"he nod as you pick your wallet and put your shoes before going out of the room.

"Do you know why I am here?"he ask before entering the elevator.

"Don't know."you simply said while tapping your shoe.

"Then...why are you here?"

"Don't know.I just woke up here not remembering anything."looking down at him who's looking at you.

"And don't look at me like I did something inappropriate at you."looking annoyed, you look away and click your tongue.

"Ah.. it's not that that I'm thinking that, it's just..........I can't remember what happened last night, that's all."he hung his head low wanting to remember everything that seemed to be blurry on his head.

The elevator door swung open in sideways.

"You don't need to think about such a thing, It is important that nothing happened last night."you bluntly reply and walk at the reception to pay for the room that no one knows to brought you two in.

"Thank you for your stay."the receptionist says as you only nod and go out of the hotel.And enter a bus leaving the kid earlier outside the hotel.

"Umm..wait.."he sigh in disappointment.

"Is she L/N?" He mutter.