"Sorry I just had to tell Leo something," I whispered. He nodded before placing a hand on my back and leading me out the doors. There was a car already waiting outside, Metteo got into the front seat, Aundre and Riccardo in the middle, and Enzo and I in the back.

LEO

"What did she say?" Gia questioned her eyebrows slightly furrowed.

"When we were showing her pictures to try and find some of her dads friends and she recognized this girl but she didn't know how, and she's standing over there," I responded, slight confusion leaking in my voice.

"Do you want me to go and try and talk to her," Gia asked.

"No, Lets all go," I said getting out of my chair, the other three did the same, Mettia and Romeo had been tuning onto our conversation. We all walked over at a slightly quick pace anxious to get over there.

"Oh Leo did you consider the deal," The guy said, mischievousness in his voice.

"No I came to meet your-" I paused.

"Girlfriend," He finished for me before putting him arm out for me to shake, which I didn't and he awkwardly put it back down.

"Hi im Gia," Gia greeted giving the girl a forced smile, "Where are you from?" She them added on, I myself though she was being to up-front but she knows whats she's doing.

"Im from Germany, I did some, illegal stuff there which i'm sure you guys are familiar with," She said smirking I had to stop myself from rolling my eyes at her.

"What kind of stuff," Mettia said, entering our conversation.

"Drug dealing," She answered, the second she said that I knew that she must have delt some to Josh, I looked over to Romeo and he nodded thinking the same thing as well.

"Well it was nice to meet you," Mattia said, still trying to act kind he always does that. We all walked out of the building just for two cars to be in front. Romeo and Gia went in one and Mattia and I went in the other, both seated in the back.

"They definitely knew Bella was going to be here," Mattia said signing.

"We need to get Bella a body guard, maybe send them to the retreat, they are planning something and I know it," I explained.

"I'll find some more guards to stay with her, Maybe her and Gia can both go up their for a few days when we get back while we try and figure something out," Mattia concluded, knowing that this was exactly what we needed to do.

"I agree," I said flatly while looking down at me phone, the entire ride I was caught up answering emails, by the time we finally got back I was exhausted. I quickly went back to my room and changed into some comfy clothes before going to sleep and uneasy feeling forming in my stomach.

BELLA

I was currently trying to shove the few clothes that I actually wore back in my suitcase. It fit on the way here but why won't it fit now?

"You look like you're struggling," Metteo said, giving me an amused look as he leaned on the doorway.

"I don't know why its not fitting it did when we came here," I explained as I threw my hands in the air. He shook his head at he started walking towards me. He forcefully pushed his arm down on the top as he uses the other to zip it up, I narrowed my eyes at him, annoyed that he could do it so quickly.

He chuckled before grabbing my bag and carrying it out the room, I did a final check to make sure I had everything. I sadly walked out of the room, I was super happy I even got to come here I just wish we could have explored more. The only time I ever really left was when we went to the event and when I went to see my dad's family.