Mother's Day Special (LEMON)

Start from the beginning

"Nah ah. Enjoy yerself, Misa. I want to take my time to devour you properly. What do you say we try for number three?" He asks huskily, making Misaki blush as she gazes up at him. "The twins are barely a year old and you want another one already?" She asks with wide eyes. Instead of answering, Atsumu just gives a cocky grin, his eyes flickering across her body. "What can I say? Ya are the best mother for my kids I could ever ask for. How can I help but want another with ya? The thought of you carrying my child makes me totally hot for ya," He whispers, slipping down between her legs as he caresses her slit through her underwear.

Misaki blushes a bright crimson, moaning softly at the stimulating as he slips a finger under her panties, caressing her already dripping wet head with a possessive hand. "So... What do ya say? Yer already dripping wet for me," He murmurs, lowering his head to teasingly blow cold air against the hot, wet mound of flesh, the aroma of arousal permeating the air. 

Misaki moans again, jolting when she feels his warm, wet tongue lick a path up her pulsing slit. "I can't hear ya babe," He whispers, digging in, tongue lapping the juices from her wet core. 

"YESSSS!" She hisses in pleasure, her fingers fisting in his hair to tug him even closer to herself as she slowly grinds herself against his tongue. The sound of him slurping and sucking on her most sensitive flesh turned her on, her breathing reduced to pants as her eyes roll back into her head. Atsumu keeps the pace up, switching to her clit as he plunges first one finger and then the other inside of her, pumping them to the pace of his talented tongue.

 Soft mewls escape the singer's lips, her body quivering as the knot in her belly begins to tighten, deliciously growing taut as she shatters, reaching her first orgasm in almost a week with a ragged cry. Atsumu gives her one last lick before tugging her thong all the way off and discarding his own underwear quickly. 

He gives Misaki a claiming kiss as he lowers himself to her body, using a knee to part her legs, allowing the small woman to taste her salty taste on his lips. His fingers pad across her taut, erect nipples, teasingly stimulating them to even harder peaks. Gasping softly, his tongue melds with hers as his erection presses against her core, teasingly sliding back and forth against her wet folds, preparing his 9 inches of manhood to plunge inside of her.

Impatiently, the woman below him grinds her hips against his, growling slightly. The brown eyed bottle blonde was an Adonis among men, a sex god in bed, and he knew her ever soft sensitive spot and all her secrets. The feeling of him slowly sliding inside of her made Misaki gasp, her green eyes meeting his brown ones as he slowly seats himself fully inside of her. 

A moment passes and Misaki impatiently wiggles her hips, wrapping her legs around his back as she suckles slightly on his neck, leaving her claim on his skin there. "Please... Please Tsumu,"  She whimpers as he looks down on her with a cocky yet sexy smirk on his face. His eyes narrow slightly, slowly, teasingly sliding out of her before thrusting as equally slow back in. Not caring for the teasing, Misaki bites his shoulder, letting him know exactly what kind of mood she was in this morning. 

His eyes widen and he slams fully all the way back in, the sound of their skin meeting as he takes a second before setting a steady pace, the teasing already over. Misaki melds her lips with his, her nails leaving welts down his back as she eagerly meets his thrusts with rolls of her hips and soft gasping pants of breath. 

"Ah! Tsumu~" She mewls, feeling his hand tweak her hardened nipples with rough pads of his thumbs in a way that drove her wild. "That's it. Show me how wild you are, kitten. I want to see you come undone for me," he groans, meeting her hips with quick, deep thrusts of his, driving himself against her spot over and over again. Misaki moans loudly, the couch shaking as she welts his back with her nails, driving the male above her completely feral. 

"Almost there baby, I want you to cum with me," He whispers, grunting as he rubs a thumb across her clit, the other hand holding her leg over his shoulders so he could have a freer access to the body below him. Misaki's cries fill the air, the man burying himself inside of her over and over again. When she finally reaches the edge, her knot snapping like a paperclip leash, she clenches around him with a cry, her whole world shattering. The moment her body squeezes his, he buries himself to the hilt and empties his release into hers. 

The two pause for a moment, panting too hard to talk. Misaki's eyes flutter open, feeling Atsumu pull out of her and disappear. After a moment, he comes back with a warm, wet towel and he wipes her body down, discarding the towel as he picks her up and carries her to the bathroom where the water was already running. The bubble bath was steaming up the bathroom and he climbs in, setting her down in his lap inside the large jacuzzi tub. 

"So, are ya going to give us another set of twins?" he asks somewhat jokingly. Misaki growls and glares at him. "Tsumu, I swear to god I will kill you right here," She grumbles, making the male laugh and lean her back against his chest as he presses soft kisses to the skin on her neck. :"Was just joking. I love ya. Happy mother's day," he murmurs against her soft skin before pressing his lips lovingly against hers. 

(Hope you enjoyed you naughty birds LOL!)