'I wish i was a star instead'

Song for this chapter:
Control by Halsey .

~

"Make sure to write to me .", Sirius said hugging me . "Don't worry i will .", i said and kissed him . "Come on let's go .", i said to everyone . George and Fred walked through the wall , Hermione and Ron next then Harry and i .

~

Dolores Umbridge . I don't judge people by the way they look but I feel that this year will be a living hell .

all the students started heading to their dorms . All teachers walked towards Dolores . I walked after them .
"Pleasure to meet you .", i said and extended my hand for her to shake .

"Pleasure to meet you too .", she said but she didn't shake my hand . I really wanted to slap her instead but Scarlett come on your a teacher not a student anymore .

I lowered my hand and gave her a fake smile . I walked out of the great hall and into the Gryffindor common room . My room in hogwarts is into the Gryffindor common room .

I entered my room and wore my pajamas , i laid in bed and drifted to sleep .

~

A knock on the door jerked me up . I sat up and removed the blanket .
I opened the door and saw Fred standing there . "I'm so sorry professor.", he said . "It's okay . Did something happen?", i asked .

"George .", he said . "I can't find him .", he added . "What do you mean?", i asked . "I don't know i woke up in the middle of the night and he wasn't there , i looked for him but I couldn't find him.", he said panicked .

"Calm down Fred , i'll find him .", i said and walked out of my room shutting the door behind me .

I walked out of the common room . George. Where will he be ?

'My safe place is near the stars'

I remember that i made them write an essay last year about themselves and that's what George wrote . Near the stars . The astronomy tower .

I walked up the stairs of the astronomy tower and i saw him sitting there hugging his knees .

A sigh of relief escaped my mouth .
He turned his head and saw me . He wiped away the tears and stood up .
"I'm sorry professor i know I cannot be here-.", he said .

"Sit down , George .", i said cutting him off . He sat down and i sat in front of him . "What happened?", i asked .
"It's just- .", he sighed .

"Am i good at anything , professor?", he asked . "Why are you asking that?", i asked . "I- i just feel like i'm not good at anything.", he said . "People always say
That Fred is good at everything .", he said .

"I know it's bad that i said that , i'm not jealous from my twin of course .", he said . "I just i want to be good at everything too .", he said .

"You are good at everything.", i said .
"I'm not saying it because you need to hear it .", i said . "I'm saying it because you deserve it .", i said .

"You are very smart and creative .", i added . "I wish i was that good in astronomy as you are when i was your age .", i said and he smiled .

"I wish i was a star instead .", he said .

"Your mom thinks that too , that you are good at everything.", i said .
"I know what you and Fred want to do after this year .", i said .

"And trust me , i'll be one of your first customers.", i said and he smiled .
"Now come on , your twin is worried sick .", i said and he nodded standing up .

We entered the common room and saw Fred sitting on the couch his hand on his chin . When he saw George he hugged him . "Thank you professor.", he said and i nodded smiling .

~

"What is this Harry?", i asked pointing at his hand that had a scar on it .
"It's nothing Scarlett .", he said .
"Hermione?", i asked .

"It's professor Umbridge .", she said .
"She used that magical quill for his detention.", she added . I stormed out of the common room and to her office .

I slammed my hands on her desk and she sat their taking a sip from her tea .
"Look Umbridge .", i said .
"I don't care if Dumbledore is not here .", i said . "I don't care about any of those rules you are hanging on the walls .", i added . "But what you are doing is totally illegal.", i said .

"Using that quill on students is illegal .", i said . "He deserved it .", she said . "No one believes him anyways .", she said . I laughed . "Really ?", i said .

"Everyone does .", i said .
"Because that boy has more talent than you do , that boy know more about magic than you do .", i added .

Her face was filled with anger . I walked towards her door .
"I dare you to use that quill on any student .", i said and left her office .

~