'My girlfriend , Scarlett'

Song for this chapter:
Young and beautiful by Lana del Rey.

~

We were all sitting having breakfast. Sirius was sitting at the end of the table talking to Morgan . He came running towards us sat next to me and kissed my cheek .

Remus spit his juice , James' jaw dropped and Marlene was laughing her ass off . My cheeks grew warm and a smile creeped on my face .

"My girlfriend , Scarlett.", he said and i grinned . "I think i missed a chapter in life .", James said still shocked .

Marlene gave me a hug and i laughed at
How excited she was . "If you guys don't mind i will have a word with my beautiful girlfriend.", he said and threw me over his shoulder .

"Put me down Sirius.", i said laughing .
"No .", he said proudly . As we reached out of Hogwarts he put me down .
"I want to talk .", he said and we sat on a bench.

I looked at him . He pushed a strand of hair behind my ear . "I cannot believe it.", he whispered . "Who do you belong to?", he asked . I let out a grin. "I'm all yours.", i said and kissed his cheek .

"And you are mine.", i said and kissed his other cheek . "I love you .", i said and kissed the tip of his nose and stared at him.

"Did this answer your question?", i asked . "Yeah.", he whispered .
"Sirius stop staring at me i'm real.", i said and laughed . "I just cannot believe that you are mine now .", he said .

"I ended everything with Morgan.", he said and i nodded.

~

"Come on let's go i think someone is coming.", Marlene said while we were all sticking the potions professors' office door.

"It's professor Mconagell let's go .", i said and dropped the glue .we all ran and laughed . "James .", i said and took a polaroid of him running.

"He deserved it .", Sirius said and we laughed more . "He totally did.", i replied .

We entered the common room and fell on the couch .

"Scarlett and i will go to sleep.", Marlene said and i nodded standing up.
"I don't mind if Scarlett doesn't.", Sirius said and Marlene threw a pillow at him.

"Being her boyfriend doesn't mean you will take her from me .", she said and pointed her index finger at him and he raised his arms in defeat.

Marlene and i went to our dorm .
"Gilderoy asked me to the ball.", she said and i jumped in excitement and pulled her into a hug.

"Did Sirius ask you ?", she asked .
"Not yet.", i said . "He will probably
do it don't worry.", she said .

~

I know this chapter is extremely short but i'm just a little bit tired but i'll write more .❤️