'Trust me'

Song for this chapter:
When will I see you again by Shakka .

~

I fluttered my eyes open to see my self on the floor with my head on Sirius's shoulder . Fuck .

"Good morning .", he groaned . His hair was messy and his voice was deep . He was so attractive. "Morning.", I replied and stood up .

"I'll check on the others and pack .", I said and left . Sirius and I always have our adventures when we are drunk I just want to remember one .

I opened the common door's room and saw everyone scattered on the floor .
I shook Marlene . "Mhm.", she groaned . "Wake up we are leaving today .", I whispered and she opened her eyes . "I have a hangover potion .", I said handing her the bottle .

After I started waking everyone up . Sirius entered the common room and headed towards his dorm . James went after him . Remus and Peter then left as well . Mary and Dorcas went back to their dorm .

Marlene and I went to our dorm and started packing . "We drank so much .", Marlene said grinning . "Do people remember what they say when they are drunk ?", I asked heading towards the dresser . "Depends on how much they are drunk .", Marlene replied .

"Do you think Lily really left James for Severus ?", I asked . "I don't know but if she liked James why would she be with Severus .", Marlene added folding a shirt . "Right .", I replied closing my trunk .

I put on a pair of wide leg pants and a black tank top with a red flannel . I put my hair in a messy bun and took my trunk . Marlene and I left our dorms and headed to the great hall .

"I know they are just three days but I'll miss you all .", Marlene said . "If I come back after three days not speaking just know I've been reading too much .", I said and they all laughed except Sirius . He looked at me with blank eyes .

I don't know if he was worried or he zoned out. "Let's go .", Remus said and we all headed out of the great hall til we arrived to the train.

We all sat in a compartment . I got out my book and started reading it . Sirius fell asleep on James's shoulder and James on Remus's and Remus on Peter's .

"A Polaroid now .", I said to Marlene and she grinned . She got out the camera and took a Polaroid of them sleeping .

"They look so funny .", she said and I laughed . "They look like they pushed a carriage all the way to Hogwarts.", I said .

"I'm going to the bathroom .", I said . I stood up and headed towards the bathroom until I heard something from the boys bathroom. Sobs .

I opened the door slightly so no one notices it and looked inside , their sat a boy in the corner hugging his knees . I got inside to see clearer and knelt in front of him.

"Are you okay?", I asked and he raised his wand at me . Of course he was Regulus black . The Black family .
It was a family that everyone knew .

When everyone asks the mother how many children you have , She says only one . Regulus . Sirius was disowned but I never knew why . The thing that no one in my family knows is that I read about dark magic . I read about death eaters . I read about.....Voldemort.

"I-I'm sorry I didn't mean anything bad I was just checking .", I said standing up . "I don't need help .", he said through gritted teeth . "No one understands anything .", he added .

I got out of the bathroom and went back to the compartment. I sat next to Marlene .

Sirius being the only Gryffindor in his family and all of them being slytherins .
A family that thought blood purity was the only important thing .

Sirius and I were never on good terms .
He hated me . I know that he does til this moment. I hated him but I don't anymore and I'm so mad at myself for it .

He keeps saying things to me but every time he is drunk and I know he never meant anything he said .

The train stopped and I took my trunk leaving the compartment. We arrived at the station .

"I'll miss you Marlene .", I said and hugged her . I hugged James , Remus and Peter. I stood in front of Sirius .
"I don't think I'll miss you .", I said in sarcasm . "I'm thinking exactly the same thing .", he replied with a smirk . I backed up and walked away waving at them .

I walked out of the station til I saw my carriage. I entered and here we go again back to the Hart's manor .

The gates of the manor opened and I heard the sound of the fountain . The carriage stopped and I opened the door and got out . I took my trunk and my mum stood in front of the door .

She opened her arms wide for me and I hugged her . "Hi baby .", she said stroking my hair . "Hi mum.", I replied .

~

At night , my mother and I sat on the dinning table having dinner . "I hope you had a great time reading and learning at Hogwarts .", she said cutting her steak .

"Yeah .", I replied putting food in my mouth . "Because what is the end of friendships anyways , you get nothing from them.", she added putting a piece in her mouth .

"Right .", I replied . "I'm going to sleep Mum.", I said and stood up . "Good night .", I said and went up the stairs .

I entered my room and laid on my bed with my book in hand . It's like this since my father died . I'm always in my room with a book . I only come out when I eat or when I want to read in the backyard .

I got presents to everyone and we all made sure to meet up Christmas night for presents . Christmas night was tomorrow night . My mother would be out of town for a concert .

I heard a knock on the window and I shut my book . I walked towards the window and removed the curtains seeing James freaking Potter knocking on my window.

My eyes went wide and I opened the window . "Did you lose your mind?", I whisper shouted . "We wanted to go star gazing and we wanted all of us to be together , Remus and Peter went to get Marlene and Sirius and I came here to get you .", James whispered . I looked downwards to see Sirius holding James's leg .

"Hurry up .", Sirius whisper shouted .
"Just a second .", I whispered. I was only wearing a white night gown so I wrapped myself with a blanket and wore some slippers .

I went back to the window and I got my legs out of it . James and Sirius were Both on the ground now .

"Oh how gentle you are , if I jump and break my neck it's all your fault .", I whisper shouted . "Come on Hart .", Sirius whisper shouted .

"He'll catch you I'll be here looking if anyone sees us .", James whispered and I rolled my eyes .

"Look Black if you drop me I swear .", I whisper shouted . "Hart , trust me .", he whispered. Trust me . I never did .

I wanted to trust him but every time I did he brought me down . This time if he fails me I'm gonna break my neck .

I shut my eyes and jumped . His arms wrapped around my waist and we fell on the grass . I laid on top of him with his hands on my waist . I opened my eyes and found him staring at mine .

"Let's go .", James said .

~