'I hate you'

Song for this chapter:
Hot Rod by dayglow

~

"Get ready we are going to Hogsmeade .", Marlene said . "I'll wait in the common room with the others.", she added and left the room.

I stretched my arms and rubbed my eyes while standing up from bed . Am I relying on them? What if they don't even like me ? Should I distant myself?
These questions were swimming in my mind but with no answer .

I got in the shower letting the warm water calm me . Then I blow dried my hair and put it in a high ponytail and got some strands out . I put on a white tee- shirt with black short overalls and black boots .

I brushed my teeth and headed down .
There stood everyone waiting for me .
"We should have left.", Sirius said.
Okay I get it he hates me but what if all of them does . What if they are just nice and I'm naive . Trusting them . I don't even know anything about them .

"Let's go .", Mary said . We all walked out of the common room and through the halls until we got out of Hogwarts . We got into the train and sat in a compartment.

"I got our favorite food .", Marlene said bringing out a bag of sandwiches.
"peanut butter and jelly.", she said and started giving a sandwich to each one sitting .

"Here you go Scarlett .", she said offering me one . "I'm allergic to peanuts.", I said . "But you didn't eat anything why didn't you tell me?", Marlene said . "It's okay I'm not hungry.", I said and gave her a smile .

"Next time I'll get you a croissant.", Marlene said . "Like what would happen if you eat it .", Sirius said taking a bite from his sandwich.
Marlene glared at him . I really wasn't feeling okay and he is getting on my nerves .

"I won't be able to breathe.", I replied looking in my book . I feel all their gazes on me but I didn't look at them.
I saw James nudging Sirius .

"It's fine .", I said. Awkward silence filled the air but was broken by Remus .
"What are you reading ?", Remus asked . "Romeo and Juliet .", I replied not looking at him. "I love your father's books .", he added . " I love them too..", I replied giving him a smile .

"Are you excited to see all the stores?", Dorcas asked. "Yes.", I replied . "Excuse me.", I said and stood up leaving the compartment. I felt so awkward. I'm just.. I never talked to anyone that much .

I never had friends I was always the weird bullied kid in my old wizarding school . Yeah , there is the mud - blood everyone .

"Sirius you are taking it over the edge mate .", Remus said . "All of you are acting like her friend , we don't even know her well .", Sirius said. "But she didn't do anything mate.", James replied . "She said she is allergic and you said what would happen if you ate it .", Marlene said .

"If she felt sick it would be all your fault .", Mary said .

I curled my self on the bathroom floor hugging my knees . Why did I even come here I should have stayed in my dorm and just read . I cried . I would rather eat that sandwich than cry in front of them .

After I gathered myself , I went back to the compartment. I opened the door and everyone's face turned to me . I looked at the ground and sat next to Marlene . I put my head on the window watching the nature around me . How the train was moving so fast and it calmed me .

"Are you okay?", Marlene whispered in my ears and I nodded .

The train stopped and we arrived at Hogsmeade. Everyone stood up and we started walking out of the compartment.

"Three broomsticks everyone .", Marlene said . "As you wish.", Peter replied . We got inside and sat on a table . A lady came to take our orders .

"Butter beers for everyone.", James said . "So tell us about yourself Scarlett.", Dorcas said. "What do you want to know?", I asked . "What you feel comfortable saying say it.", she added.

"You know my parents , I transferred from a wizarding school this year because of my father's death and we moved here.", I said . "Nothing special.", I added.

"Main character vibes.", Sirius said.
Remus nudged him . "What ...i'm saying what I think is true.", he said . At this moment I had enough . I slammed my hands on the table and stood up .

"Look mate , stop fucking messing with me , don't think because I'm always silent that I can't talk back , stop.fucking.messing.with.me.", I said .
"Is little Hart mad ? .", he said as I was leaving and I flipped him off .

"Sirius you fucked up bad this time .", Marlene said and stood up . "She exaggerated.", Sirius said . "You kept getting on her nerves mate.", Peter said.

"I didn't say anything wrong .", Sirius said raising his arms .

"Scarlett.", Marlene called. I stopped and she walked to me . "Don't be sad .", she said. "I'm not.", I replied .

"Then come back with me , please .", she said . "Marlene I want to leave I don't want to go back.", I said .

"For me , please .", she said . "Fine .", I said . I walked back with her . I entered the three broomsticks and sat again not looking at anyone .

I kept looking at the foam of my butter beer that stayed un touched . "Honey dukes next then we will leave .", Mary said . "I think the mood is killed anyways .", she said glaring at Sirius .

I tried not to let the tears in my eyes fall . I didn't want to seem weak . We stood up and we headed to honey dukes .

I entered the shop and started looking for candies to get . I like coconut. So I got the pink coconut ice and I got crystallised pineapple. I went to pay for them and waited for the others who paid as well then we left .

I'm not a candy person though .

The ride back to Hogwarts everyone fell asleep . Leaving Sirius and I awake together.

"I hate you .", he said . "The feeling is mutual .", I replied not taking my gaze off my book.

~