'Never again'

Song for this chapter:
Summertime sadness by Lana del Rey.

~
Sirius

"Scarley.", i called . I looked around and i found myself in that house . Where i lost my best friend .

It was so cold my breathe was fogging the air . "Scarley.", i called again.
I entered the kitchen and i saw her . Her back was facing me . Both of her hands were on the counter .

"I was looking for you .", i said and hugged her from behind but when i looked at my hand , it was filled with blood . "Scarlett .", i whispered.

She turned around slowly . I looked at her face and tears were streaming down her face . I looked at her stomach , she pulled a dagger out of it and blood was dripping from it . She fell to the ground and i knelt next to her .

I pulled her to my chest and put my hand on the wound . "No Scarley , please .", i said and tears were falling uncontrollably.

She coughed and blood filled her mouth . "I- i-.", she whispered .
"No no , please .", i said . "I l-love you my S-sirius .", she whispered and her eyes fell shut .

"No no .", i screamed . "Please just five more minutes , please .", i said .
"Scarley.", i sobbed . "I love you too.", i whispered . Blood pooled around us .

~

I jerked up . "Sirius .", she said and sat up . I looked at her and tears filled my eyes . "What's wrong?", she asked .
I cried and hugged her so tightly .

I touched her stomach . "It's okay Sirius .", she said stroking my hair . I put my head on her lap and she stroked my hair . "What was it?", she asked .
"I don't want to remember it .", I said .

"I'm here okay if you want to tell me about it.", she said . "I will never leave you .", I whispered. "Never again.", i added . "I love you .", she whispered.
"I love you Scarley .", i whispered.

She lowered her head and locked our lips . I wrapped my arm around her waist and i fell asleep .

~
Scarlett

It's fifth year now . A lot has changed .
I live with Sirius and Remus now . I go to the manor every sunday to check on Draco and to put some sense in Lucius .

The problem is that Sirius has this nightmare every night . He never tells me about it . I want to help him but I don't push it any further .

Harry stayed here in Christmas. I showed him all the Polaroids . Maybe we are a family after all.

Harry used magic outside of Hogwarts which caused him to get expelled . He is here now . With the weasleys . He will go to the ministry tomorrow.

Fifth year starts in two days . I'm still a teacher there even though Remus is not anymore . Yeah , Remus and Tonks . A new love story , though. A beautiful one .

"Breakfast is ready .", i said and everyone came downstairs into the kitchen . I sat next to Sirius .

As i sat there , i felt a sharp pain in my left arm . Fuck . I'm still a death eater nothing changed but i'm a member of the order of the Phoenix. I help them get information about the dark lord .

"You okay?", Sirius asked . "He is calling me .", i whispered . His face filled with worrisome . "I have to go .", i said and stood up .

"Stay safe Scarlett .", Sirius said and i nodded . I walked out of the kitchen and into my room . I held my wand and aparated to the manor .

I entered the meeting room and everyone was sitting there . "Scarlett we were waiting for you .", Voldemort said . "Take your seat .", he pointed at the one next to Lucius . I sat there .

"I called you all here to introduce our new member .", he said . "Draco .", he called and Draco entered . I was so angry . I wanted to do anything to stop this .

"Take your seat .", Voldemort pointed to the seat next to me . Draco sat next to me but he didn't look at me .

~

"No Lucius you made him do it .", i yelled . "He is my son Hart , i choose what he will be .", he said through gritted teeth . "He hates you .", i shouted . "The feeling is mutual , so get out of it .", he said . I left his office and slammed the door behind me .

I aparated back to my room and i sat on the bed . I brushed my fingers through my hair . I never wanted him to be like his father or even like me .

I wanted him to be happy . Not miserable . I was miserable when i became a death eater too .

Sirius entered . "Did something happen ?", he asked . "Draco .", i said .
"He is one of us now .", i said and a tear slipped from my eye .

~

A/n

Sorry for not updating . I'm not having the best week but i'm back . I love y'all hope you liked it . ❤️