'Jealous?'

Song for this chapter:
Motive by Ariana Grande and Doja cat.

~

"Good morning.", i said with a frown once i saw Morgan sitting next to Sirius . "Morning bitch .", she said and i slammed my book on the table and sat glaring at her .

"Just ignore her .", Marlene whispered in my ear and i nodded . "What are you all up to today?", Remus asked .

"Scarlett and i are heading to Hogsmeade .", Marlene said .
"Care we join?", James asked .
"Of course not.", i said and gave him a smile . "I'll come too .", Sirius said .

"But you promised me it will be just us two.", Morgan said pulling Sirius by his chin to look at her . My hands turned to fists and my lips turned to a firm straight line .

He removed her hand . "Next time .", he said and nodded his head .
"As you wish babe.", she said and stood up . "Bye main character.", she said and left .

I swear to god this bitch will not get up after i deform her face . "Let's go .", Marlene said and we stood up .

~

"I will go to scrivenshaft's quill shop , Scarlett you can wait with the rest in the three broomsticks before we head to Gladrags wizardwear.", Marlene said and i nodded .

"James and i need things from scrivenshaft's as well.", Remus said and they went with Marlene leaving Sirius and i in the middle of the street in hogsmeade.

"What do you think about Morgan?", he asked . "Sorry to break it to you but she is a whore for me.", i said and gave him a smile .

"Jealous?", he asked . "You wish.", i said with a smirk and headed to the three broomsticks. We sat on a table and a lady came .

"What would you like today?", she asked . "Two butter beers please.", Sirius said and the lady nodded with a smile .

After a while of silence the lady came back and put the two butter beers in front of us and a plate of cookies in the middle . The plate contained three cookies .

We thanked her . I took a cookie and Sirius took one . I reached to take the last one but Sirius reached for it too and our hands brushed .

I pulled my hand away . "You can have it.", he said . "No take it.", i said .
"I said you can have it.", he repeated .

I took it and broke it in half . I handed him a half and i took a half . "Thanks .", he said . Marlene and the rest came and we headed to Gladrags wizardwear.

It has been two weeks since our sixth year started . Their is a ball before Christmas break which is in a month .

Marlene and I decided to shop early for dresses . I started looking between each dress . Marlene took three and i took three . We went to try them on before deciding on one .

The guys waited for us in the three broomsticks. After trying them on i chose one . It fitted my body perfectly the neckline showed my collar bones and the back was opened til my lower back .

Marlene's was amazing it looked perfect on her . We laughed devilishly when we saw each other . We posed in front the imaginary camera and laughed .

"We look amazing , they will drool on us i swear .", she said and we laughed even harder .

After we paid for them we headed back to Hogwarts .

~

Marlene and i laid in our beds and we stared at the ceiling . "Do you think someone will ask us?", she asked .
"You of course but I don't think someone will ask me.", i said and laughed .

"You don't see how Gilderoy look at you Marlene.", i said . "Do you think he likes me?", she asked . "He does.", i said and gave her a smile .

"I hate that Sirius is with Morgan , you two look better together.", she said .
"At least he is happy .", i said .

"Night , Marlene.", i said .

"Night , Scarlett.", she said .

~