'Silent are we?'

Song for this chapter :
505 by Arctic monkeys .

~

"Scarlett wake up , we will be late for breakfast .", Marlene said pulling the covers off me . I groaned and covered my face with a pillow . "Sleepy head , come on .", she said pulling the pillow off my face .

I stood up and went to the bathroom . I wore a wide leg black ripped pants with my white shirt tucked in and my red tie . I put my hair in beach waves and put my books into my bag .

"Finally .", Marlene said while I walked out of the bathroom . We started heading to the great hall . Being paired with Marlene in a dormitory is kinda exhausting but at least I will never be late .

We got into the great hall and sat across Remus and James . "Where is Sirius and Peter ?", Marlene asked .
"Sleepy heads won't be up until after breakfast .", James grinned .

"Scarlett which class do you have after breakfast?", Remus asked . "Divination .", I replied taking a sip from my mug . "You have that with Sirius and I .", Remus replied .

I tried not to spit out my coffee but I hate Sirius . I think his confidence boost needs to stop messing with me .
So instead I choke on my drink .
"Are you okay ?", Marlene asked patting my back and I nodded coughing.

Sirius entered the great hall and sat next to James . "Early .", Remus said.
"I guess .", he replied putting his hair in a bun using his wand . "You look like you ran a marathon.", he said looking at me . I rolled my eyes and ignored him .

"Hey Evans .", James said waving to a red haired girl who walked behind us . She didn't even wave back . Marlene couldn't compose herself from laughing .

James's face went red . " the same marathon.", Sirius said taking a bite from a croissant. "Marlene stop .", James said staring at her . " okay .. okay .", Marlene said between laughs .

"Come on then , We have Herbology together .", James said standing up .
"Right .", Marlene said and stood up . She waved at me and I waved back giving her a smile .

"So we are stuck with you in Divination .", Sirius said taking a sip from his coffee . "Come on you two we will be late .", Remus said and I stood up leaving before them .

Sirius hated Scarlett . The way she just nods and smiles . How she is so mysterious. He always picked on her . Because everything about her irritates him .

~

"Okay welcome to a new year , new future , this year we will be working in pairs and I will pick the pairs .", Trelawany said .

"Remus Lupin and Dorcas meadows ."
"Dirk cresswell and Bertha jorkins ."
"Mary Macdonald and Gilderoy Lockhart."
"Emma Vanity and Evan Rosier ."
"Lastly , Sirius Black and Scarlett Hart ."

I let out a sigh knowing that I have to work with him .
Sirius's eyebrows knitted together as he heard me being paired with him .

"Take a seat with your partner , please .", Trelawany said .

I stood up and walked towards the empty seat in front of Sirius .
"Drink your tea and let the person in front of you read your cup .", Trelawany said.

I held my cup of tea and started drinking it . I hate how he is so attractive. I hate him .

He finished his and I finished mine . We switched cups and I didn't understand his . Trelawany came and took his cup from my hands .

"You will be in love , darling , a strong love that won't be broken easily but also it may break .", she said.

"And you darling you will know how to be yourself , soon .", she said to me .
As she said that my face grew warm and I fought the urge not to excuse myself from the class.

"Class dismissed .", she said and I quickly walked out of class .
Me being afraid to express how I feel towards people because I was always told that friends betray . You cannot trust them . Family is always the first priority. Friends are bad .

I entered the girls bathroom trying to calm myself down . The door opened and Sirius entered . He sat on the floor and watched me . I took my bag and stormed towards the door .

He pulled his wand from his hair letting it fall on his face . He locked the door . I looked at him with an irritated face .

"I won't open the door until you beg and use your voice .", He said.
I rolled my eyes . What he didn't know about me that I'm stubborn as hell .
I can stay right here all day but I will never beg .

I sat on the floor and took out my book and started reading . "Accio book .", Sirius said . The book flew from my hands and he caught it . "Romeo and Juliet .", he said looking at the cover .

"Yeah , sad .", he said . The problem is that I left my wand at the dormitory.
Watch this asshole torture the fuck out of me .

"Use your words and I will give you the book and unlock the door .", he said .
He walked on his knees towards me . Our faces now centimeters apart . Gazing at each other . " beg .", he said not breaking the eye contact. He walked all the way back .

"Silent are we ?", he said . " Did your mother teach you that ?", he said with a pout . "Scarlett Hart the mysterious main character , is that what you want ?", he said .

I stood up and walked towards him and slapped him . I took his wand . "Alohomora .", i casted and the door opened . " I will never beg someone like you .", I said and stormed out .

Sirius now hated Scarlett even more . He hated her dominance . Her stubbornness.

"Where were you ?", Marlene asked as I entered the great hall for lunch .
"Studying .", I replied sitting next to her . " Where is Sirius ?", James asked .
"I didn't see him after Divination.", Remus replied .

"Probably messing with a girl .", Peter said . " right .", Mary replied .
"I'm Mary , you probably don't know me .", she said .

"Scarlett .", I said shaking her hand .
Sirius came and sat across from me frowning . "Mad are we ?", James asked .

"Probably the girl he was with slapped him in the end .", Peter said and I grinned but composed my self .

His eyes were burning through me . He hated me and the feeling is mutual .

~