'Will you come with me , Scarley'

Song for this chapter:
Into it  by Chase Atlantic .

~

"The ball is tomorrow.", Marlene said while curling her hair. I shut my book and put my glasses down.

"Sirius didn't ask me .", i said cleaning the glasses . "You gotta be kidding me.", she said looking at me . I shook my head .

"He better do it now.", she said . "Maybe he thinks that we will go together anyways .", i said standing up from bed . "But he have to ask you .", she said .

"Come on we will be late for dinner.", i said . "Okay.", she said putting the curling iron away. We left the common room and we entered the great hall.

I sat next to Sirius . I wasn't mad at him but i wanted him to ask me out .
I put my palm on my cheek and played with my food a bit .

"What's wrong ?", he asked . "I'm okay.", i said looking at him. "Can you come to the common room at 12?", he asked and i nodded .

"I'm so ready for tomorrow .", James said with a smile , he looked at Lily and she smiled at him. He asked her yesterday and we saw it . I wanted Sirius to at least ask me .

"I have potions homework see you at 12 .", i said and left .

~

It was 12 now . Marlene wasn't here and i waited but she didn't come. I opened the dorm room and walked downstairs to a dark common room.

A sound of drums jerked me up and the lights were on now but it was still dark.
James sat on the drums , Remus and Peter with electric guitars and Sirius with the mic.

He started singing and to be honest his voice was so good and i loved it . It was dark and he had really good vocals .

After he finished and i was smiling like an idiot . "Will you come with me , Scarley?", he asked and put the mic near my lips .

"Yeah .", i said and cupped his face connecting our lips . "I took a Polaroid.", Marlene said jumping and i smiled at her excitement.

"You better wear a red tie .", i said and winked at him. "I can't wait to see you with that dress .", he whispered in my ears .

~

30 minutes only left for the ball . Marlene and i started doing each other's make up.

"I'm so excited .", she said . "Maybe after today Gilderoy will you know.", she said . "I'm sure he will .", i said putting lipstick on her lips .

I put my her in a low bun and let out some curls . Marlene put her hair in a straight half up half down.

~Scarlett's dress

~Scarlett's dress

~Marlene's dress

Marlene and i looked at each other with dropped jaws . "Scarlett oh my god .", she said . "Marlene you look stupid hot .", i said . "Come on let's go let's make some jaws drop.", she said and i smirked .

She opened our dorm room and we left the common room . We started walking down the stairs of the great hall . Sirius turned around and i caught his eyes .

His jaw dropped and he was looking at me like i'm the hottest one there. I smirked at him.

I walked closer to him. "You look .. like the goddess you are .", he said twirling me . "You don't look bad yourself .", i said . "No hun , today is all about you .", he said and i kissed his cheek .

"Come on let's enter .", he said and we clutched to each other's arms . The doors of the great hall opened .
The view was breathtaking . Music was on and drinks on the tables .

I winked at Marlene clutching to Gilderoy's arm and she winked back.
"Let's dance .", i said . "As you wish goddess .", he said . I blushed at the nickname .

His hand snaked to my waist and i put my hand on his shoulder and our other hands intertwined. We took slow steps first in our small spot . He twirled me and lifted me in the air .

We never broke our eye contact because I couldn't take my eyes off of his and he couldn't take his off of mine.

His hair slicked back with some strands out in the front. His red tie and his black suit . I didn't know how long we danced but we kept dancing til we found ourselves the only ones moving around .

Now i noticed everyone's eyes on us .
"Look at me darling .", Sirius whispered and i looked at him. He lifted me up in the air and put me down.

Our last move , i leant backwards and he hovered over me . Our faces centimeters apart. He stared in my eyes and i stared at his mysterious ones .

Everyone around us started clapping and we smiled at each other not daring to break the eye contact. He pulled me upwards and we walked out of the center .

We went back to our group of friends .
"Where is Marlene ?", i asked .
"She left .", Mary said . "Why?", i asked worried . "She told me she was tired .", Mary added .

Marlene can't be tired . She was waiting for this ball from the start of school .
"I will check on her .", i said to Sirius and he nodded .

I ran out of the great hall til i reached our dorm room . I entered and i saw Marlene crying on my bed . I ran towards her and pulled her into a tight hug .

"What happened ?", i asked .
"G-Gilderoy .", she said between sobs .
"He likes Dorcas .", she said and i hugged her . "I heard him telling his friend that he came with me just to make Dorcas jealous because she went with Remus .", she explained .

My blood was boiling . I stood up .
"Marlene wait here .", i said .
"Scarlett don't.", she said shaking her head but too late . I opened the dorm room and ran out side the common room.

Marlene ran after me . I entered the great hall and walked towards Gilderoy and slapped him . I pushed him .
"How do you fucking dare ?", i yelled .
Marlene held my arm .

"Are you crazy?", he said . I laughed a maniac laugh . "Me ?", i asked .
"You don't deserve her .", i yelled .
"Funny because she was running after me .", he said with a smirk .

I pushed him again. Sirius pulled me backwards and i was fighting against his grip . "You fucking player .", i yelled .

We all went back to our common room.
I hugged Marlene and she cried .
"He doesn't deserve you Marlene .", i said . "Thanks Scarlett .", she said .
"Don't thank me , you are my best friend and i will do it again if you want .", i said and she laughed a small laugh .

~