"Hey Pixie pop!", Jason greeted as he approached us, with a little girl!?

"Hey Jay jay", I tried to respond happily. Is that his daughter? But he seems kind of young to be a dad...

"So what's the plan?", he asked.

"Well, we're doing our project on the different tourist attractions in Gotham and comparing them with Paris' tourist places", Kim explained.

"So you guys thought to start off in Gotham Zoo?", he asked.

"Um...yea", I replied.

"Who's the little girl?", Alix asked.

"This? She's my niece, Mar'i", he introduced.

"Hi, I'm Mar'i", she squeaked.

"Awwww. She's so cute! She even has a similar name to you Mari-bug", Chloe gawked.

"Your name is Mari too?", Mar'i asked.

"My name is Marinette, but my friends call me Mari", I explained.

"What can I call you?", she asked.

"Anything you want", I giggled as I tapped her nose.

"Um....can I call you Aunt Nette", Mar'i asked.

"Sure, but why Aunt Nette?", I asked confused.

"Because your Uncle Jay's girlfriend", she squealed.

"Mar'i!", Jason started freaking out.

"It's not like that", I spluttered.

"Oh come on, we both know you like each other. So just ask her out already", Chloe yelled.

We both turn 10 shades of red. Would he really do it?

"So what are you doing here Mar'i?", Nino asked.

"Uncle Jay said he was going to the zoo, so I wanted to come too!", she explained.

"Do you want to come look at animals with us?", I asked her.

"Yes!!"

We spent the next few hours walking around the zoo. Jason showed us some of their biggest attractions and explained to us the different animals they had. Mar'i wanted some ice cream, so Kim and Alix got the couples one, Nino bought Chloe some, and Jason and I shared one is well, while Mar'i ate her chocolate swirl one. It was one of the best days, since Lila had came into my life. I was glad none of them knew that we were going to the zoo. We were really surprised at the new animals we saw. We didn't have any like those in the Paris Zoo. 

"Come on Mar'i, we need to go home now. You know how mad your mom gets if your not home on time", Jason said.

It was lunch time, and Jason and Mar'i needed to get home.

"But I want to stay with Aunt Nette and Aunt Chloe and all of them", Mar'i cried.

"I know, but your dad told me to get you home for lunch and we need to go now. I will not be facing Kor'i's wrath", Jason shuddered. 

"Can we stay a bit longer?", she pleaded.

"They'll come another time. They are all going to be in Gotham for a bit longer", Jason reasoned.

"Fine. But only if you promise they'll come another time to our house", Mar'i said.

Jason looked over at us. "Are you guys okay to come meet the rest of my family?"

"Sure, why not?"

"Yeah, we'll love to meet your family dude"

"Okay. Mar'i come on, they'll come another day to our house", Jason laughed.

"Bye", Mar'i waved.

We all waved back, but Jason came up to me.

"Um...Pixie pop, do you want to have dinner with me tonight. Just the two of us?", Jason asked.

"It's happening!", Chloe shrieked.

"Tonight? Yes! Sure. I'll love too", I replied.

"Okay, then see you tonight?"

"Yeah"

After Mar'i and Jason left, we all left to have lunch then arrived at the hotel.

"I'm so excited. What should I wear? Where do you think he'll take me? Fancy? Casual? What if its like a small cute cafe? Or a huge fancy Italian restaurant?", I babbled on and on.

"Calm down Marinette", Alix stopped me.

"We'll help you pick out the perfect outfit", Chloe offered.

"Thank you guys"

While Nino and Kim put all the pictures from the zoo together and started on the project, Chloe and Alix took turns helping me get ready and helping the boys. In the end we had the perfect outfit ready, and I was freshened up and ready for the date.

"I hope he comes before Lila and her sheep come", Kim said.

"Yeah, I don't want them ruining your date", Chloe added.

"Where were they going today anyway?", Alix asked.

"Don't know, I think Lila was saying something about how she had to go meet Damian, so I think the rest of the class was doing all the work anyway", Nino rolled his eyes.

We all laughed. "Well, if they have nothing ready, then its on them".

Just then, I received a text.

"He's in the lobby!", I squealed. 

I texted Jason that I was on my way, then rushed to the elevator. 

"Have a great night!", they all waved.

"I hope I will!", I yelled before the doors closed.

"You look beautiful Pixie", Jason complimented as he soon as he saw me.

"Thanks", I blushed, "You look not too bad yourself"

It wasn't the full truth. To be honest. He looked amazing! He was just wearing causal black jeans, with white shirt tucked in and top button undone.

"Shall we go?", he asked, as he lead me to a limo?!

"A limo?", I asked.

"Its our family's. Don't think too much about it. Just enjoy the night", he winked, as we got in. 

Who is he really?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yay! They are going on the DATE! FINALLY!!

and Lila not going to know that Marinette is on a date. So she can't ruin it!!

HAHAHHAHAHAAAAHAHAHHHAHAHA.

ADRIEN! Marinette no like you so just SHUT UP! "take the highroad. her lies arent hurting anyone"

Sorry if people really like Adrientte. But like I really do not like how oblivious he is!!!!!!!!

Adrien is okay, but like come on man. Lila's lies got Marinette expelled!!

that's it for now. so wait for next chapter for the date!! Will she find out he's a Wayne? Will Lila and her sheep find out that Mari is on a date with Jason? Will Adrien jealously lead him to do something bad? Will Lila's lies be revealed? (obviously!)

- Marshmallow c: