40 - The Song in Your Heart

(A/N: Don't play the song yet)

Flashback

Somewhere in Neverland, Baelfire was running from the Lost Boys.

"Don't let him escape again!" Felix yelled.

"By the order of Pan stop!" Duncan yelled.

"Not happening," Baelfire said and he suddenly hid behind a large rock then the Lost Boys ran past him.

He sighed and tilted his head back against the rock then heard a soft familiar giggle and he looked forward to see a transparent Delphinia as a child standing in front of him.

"Del?" Baelfire said.

"Bae! Come home and play, it's boring without you," The vision of Young Delphinia said.

"I want to... I really do... I want to be back home with you," A tear rolled down his cheek, "I'll be with you one day, I promise," Baelfire said and the image faded.

 I want to be back home with you," A tear rolled down his cheek, "I'll be with you one day, I promise," Baelfire said and the image faded

Baelfire stood up and looked at the forest around him, "This world is not what it was meant to be. All this pain, all this suffering. There's a better place waiting for me. In Heaven," He looked up at the sky and closed eyes, "Every tear will be wiped away. Every sorrow and sin erased. We'll dance on seas of amazing grace. In Heaven. In Heaven," Baelfire sang as he started walking through the forest.

"I'm goin' home. Where the streets are golden. Every chain is broken. Oh, I wanna go. Oh, I wanna go. Home. Where every fear is gone. I'm in your open arms," He remembered Young Delphinia running into his arms with hers opened, "Where I belong... Home," Baelfire sang as he remembered a human Rumpelstiltskin making dinner for him and Delphinia in the cottage.

"Lay down my burdens, I lay down my past. I run to Jesus, no turning back. Thank God Almighty, I'll be free at last. In Heaven. In Heaven," Baelfire sang as he stood at the top of a cliff looking at the sea.

"I'm goin' home. Where the streets are golden. Every chain is broken. Oh, I wanna go. Oh, I wanna go. Home. Where every fear is gone. I'm in your open arms. Where I belong," Baelfire sang as he turned around and walked again, he wrapped his arms around himself as he remembered Delphinia laughing, smiling, and running around his legs, remembering her he couldn't help but smile.