16 - I'll Be Your Mirror

Mirror World...

Alana, Emma and Regina were looking for someone they knew in the mirrors, "Anything?" Emma asked.

"Uh, no, not yet, you?" Regina asked.

"Nothing, nope... Nada," Alana said.

"Keep looking," Regina said.

"You doing okay, sis?" Emma asked.

"I have to be," Alana sighed, "Even if we find someone, what does it matter if we can't talk to them?" Alana asked.

"It's like Emma said, Henry... He won't give up, he will figure this out and when they try to break us out, we have to be at the exact right mirror at the exact right them," Regina said.

"Granny's..." Alana said.

"Granny's?" Regina questioned confused.

"Yes... Granny's... That's where Henry's taking Violet before the dance," Alana said.

"Emma, do you remember the mirror?" Regina asked.

"Yeah, this way," Emma said and led them to the mirror where she saw Granny.

Once they got back to the mirror where Emma saw Granny, they watched as Henry checked out his hair.

"He looks so grown up," Alana said.

"Oh, he's terrified," Regina said.

"Okay, what's next?" Alana asked.

"Try anything," Regina said and they banged on the mirror to try and get his attention.

"Henry! Henry, we're right here!" Alana shouted.

Storybrooke...

Henry saw the mirror shaking but the Evil Queen walked up to him disguised as Regina. "Henry, are you back here?" The Evil Queen called out.

"Uh, yeah. Hey, mom," Henry said.

"Hey, I thought you might need to talk," The Evil Queen said and Henry sighed.

Mirror World...

Regina saw the Evil Queen dressed up as her and her eyes widened, "You've got to be kidding me, he really thinks that's me?" Regina questioned.

"He has no idea we're even gone..." Alana said.

Storybrooke...

On the other side of the mirror with Henry and the Evil Queen, "Tell me... What's wrong?" The Evil Queen asked.

"It's Violet, I don't think I'm good enough for Violet," Henry said.

The Evil Queen scoffed, "Henry, Violet might be a nice girl, but she's a commoner, and she's lucky to have a prince like you," The Evil Queen said.