2 - A Bitter Draught

On that same night, Zelena and the Evil Queen were walking in the cemetery.

"I agreed to a drink, not a private graveyard tour. Where are we going?" Zelena said.

"You'll see," The Evil Queen said.

They continue walking until they walked up to Regina's vault, "No. No way. I can't let you in there," Zelena said as she stopped her.

"If Regina didn't want me helping myself to a few ingredients, she wouldn't have sealed the vault with blood magic," The Evil Queen said and she opened the vault then walked inside.

"And how do you know I won't tell her about this little field trip?" Zelena asked as she followed her.

The Evil Queen chuckled, "Because you already would have," She said.

"Why do you need all that magic?" Zelena asked.

"Let's just say he should have known better than to get in my way," The Evil Queen said.

Zelena chuckled, "Sound advice for us all, no?" She said.

"You're worried I'm going to hurt my better half, aren't you?" The Evil Queen said.

"It remains to be seen which half is better," Zelena said.

"Relax. I'm just going to use this to teach Regina a lesson... That she can never escape who she really is," The Evil Queen said.

"And what do I get out of it?" Zelena asked.

"A sister who... Appreciates all of your delightfully malevolent qualities. A sister like you," The Evil Queen said before she disappeared in a cloud of purple smoke.

 A sister like you," The Evil Queen said before she disappeared in a cloud of purple smoke

The next day, Henry, Regina and Emma were walking up to Granny's Diner together.

"Okay, Mom. Are you ready for this?" Henry asked.

Regina sighed, "Yeah. Everyone listened to me before... Because I was the Evil Queen. Now I'm going to show them that I'm just as strong without her," Regina said.

"Remember what we're calling it... Operation Cobra: Part Two," Henry said as he handed Regina the storybook.

"Part two?" Regina asked.

"Yeah. This time, you're the hero," Henry said and Regina smiled.

 This time, you're the hero," Henry said and Regina smiled