33 - Awake

Neverland...

Killian and Neal were still running from the Lost Boys in the forest of Neverland, "Get the pirate! Make him pay! Torture Lost Boy!" A Lost Boy shouted.

"Over there!" Another said.

The two were breathing heavily as they continued to run, until Killian stumbled down a small hill, "Hook!" Neal said worriedly and went down the small hill, he helped him up but the stumble allowed the Lost Boys time to surround them.

"Oh, bloody hell... Look, I've got," He exhaled sharply, "I've got treasure buried all over this island and, uh and rum... Any of you lads old enough to drink rum?" Killian said.

"Seriously?" Neal asked in a whisper.

"Yes," Killian answered her quietly and sharply.

The leader stepped forward, "There's only one thing we want from you two to make you pay for what happened to Pan," He said.

"Aye?" Hook sighed and drew his sword, "Well, let's get on with it then. We've got people waiting for us at home. Now, look, I don't want to hurt any of you, so this is your last chance," Killian said.

Suddenly a woman shoots the boys with envenomed darts, knocking them out instantly. Killian and Neal looked over to see a woman standing up.

 Killian and Neal looked over to see a woman standing up

"You should really be more careful, Captain, Baelfire. The Lost Boys have gotten nasty since Pan died," She said as she walked up to them.

"Tiger Lily," Killian and Neal said.

"Didn't expect to ever see you both back on this rock," Tiger Lily said.

"Neither did we. This isn't exactly what you call a planned excursion," Neal said.

"I suppose thanks are in order for the daring rescue," Killian said.

"Right... about that," Tiger Lily stepped closer to them, "Who said this was a rescue?" She asked before she jabbed their necks with darts, knocking them both out.

Storybrooke...

In Storybrooke inside the Charming's loft, Regina, Calla and Henry showed Alana, Amy, David and Emma hieroglyphics that Henry wrote.

"The Final Battle?" Alana said.

"According to that weasel, Isaac, that's what these hieroglyphs mean," Regina said.

"We really are at the end of the book," Alana said as she looked at it.

"We should have seen this coming," David said.

"There's no way you could have," Emma said.

"Yes, back in the Enchanted Forest, when Rumpelstiltskin told us you were destined to be the Saviours, he said you would have to fight the Final Battle. We thought that meant breaking the original curse. We... We never would have put you through that wardrobe if we knew it was gonna lead to this," David said.