29 - A Wonderous Place

Storybrooke...

The next day, at the Charming's loft, Alana and Emma were there and they were telling David the Killian killed Robert.

"You okay, Dad?" Emma asked.

"I don't know. So, Hook, he killed my father?" Emma nodded, "Okay, that's a little tough to process," David said.

"We were hoping we wouldn't have to tell you," Emma said.

"Where the hell is Hook anyway? He didn't have the guts to come and tell me himself?" David asked.

"Oh, you mean you like coming and asking for help? Asking for my magic? Asking for the spellbook and potions you stole from me?" Alana questioned.

"Alana?" David said.

"Yeah, uh, August told me... You three visited him, he still had the coin and I was able to trace magic on it... Magic from ingredients that were missing... I put two and two again got one then I remember how both Killian and Neal kept me away from my shed when normally we'd walk and talk... You wouldn't know anything about missing ingredients now would you, Daddy?" Alana said.

"I'm sorry," Alana scoffed, "I mean it I am! I was desperate!" David said.

"You were selfish. You didn't just steal from me you stole from mom, those ingredients were to try and break the damn curse on you both! And now I can't even make one potion because I've ran out. After all, you took them!!" Alana snapped.

"Ana, calm down," Emma said.

"Calm down? You want me to calm down? How the fuck am I supposed to calm down?! Right now, I can't even trust my own father not to steal from me! He took magic that was supposed to help him and his wife, but he took them not to try and break the curse... If it was, I'd be fine I wouldn't give a damn, but no... He took it for his goddamn self!" Alana said.

"Alana," David said.

"Don't "Alana" me, Dad. Gold took you from your parents, who's the one person who'd be honest and show you want you wanted to learn? Amy! Your wife's best friend! You could've gone to her, she would've dropped anything to help you, helping you means helping us and mom to her," Alana said.

 Gold took you from your parents, who's the one person who'd be honest and show you want you wanted to learn? Amy! Your wife's best friend! You could've gone to her, she would've dropped anything to help you, helping you means helping us and mom t...

"Where are the twins?" David asked.

"Ashley, why do you care? You going to steal from babies too?" Alana said.

"As you can see she's angry..." David nodded slowly, "Hook and Neal left town," Emma said.

"What?" David asked and looked at Alana.

"We had a big fight about his hiding this, and I told them if they weren't ready to trust me, that we shouldn't talk for a while, basically... And I guess Neal wasn't ready and Killian wasn't the friend I thought he was, because Leroy saw them on the docks, and they got on the Nautilus and just... Sailed away without a care about the kids," Alana said.