THIRTY SEVEN

The last chapter, guys. ); A little smutty chapter. ;) I will be back sometime soon hopefully. This isn't the last you'll see of me. I'll maybe write a bonus chapter or epilogue but idk. Enjoy.

Olivia sifted through her closet, picking shirts off hangers before folding them up and placing them in a pile on her bed

Olivia sifted through her closet, picking shirts off hangers before folding them up and placing them in a pile on her bed. She then picked up the pile and placed it strategically into her suitcase to make sure everything would fit. She repeated the process with her pants and skirts, placing them down next to the shirts. The three boys had finished packing all their stuff, including clothes and instruments, days ago and she was the last one to pack her stuff up. Luke had also left the van at her house so she could get her stuff in there before they left.

"You're still haven't finished packing?" Luke questioned, startling the girl because she hadn't noticed him coming in through the window.

"Holy shit, please give me a warning next time you scare me like that." She holds her hand up to her heart as she tries to catch her breath.

Luke just shook his head and rolled his eyes before stepping closer to the girl and quickly pulling her into a hug.

"And why would I do that? It's fun to scare you." He presses a kiss to her forehead before letting her return to packing. "So, you ready for tomorrow other than packing?" He sits on the bed and watches her fold clothes.

"Yeah, totally! I've been preparing for tomorrow since before you guys even knew about it. I'm so glad we got those new guitars too. Mine's going to look great with all my outfits." She pauses packing to think about the brand new, beautiful guitar that had already been packed into the van.

The couple enjoyed the silence as she continued to pack. She sorted through her dresser pulling out pairs of socks, bras, and underwear before throwing them into the suitcase.

"How funny would it be if I brought this?" She turns to the boy holding up a matching bra and underwear set. It was black and red and completely lace. Luke smiles widely at the girl while biting his lip. "I mean, we will have at least one night that I can wear it." She wiggles her eyebrows at him and he rolls his eyes and shakes his head.

"I love the idea, like a lot, but every other night of the tour we're gonna be sharing a room with Reg and Alex. Well, you could bring it for fun and I can try to guess whether or not you're wearing them." He crawls to the end of the bed and sits in front of Olivia. "You could put it on right now and we could have a bit of fun before we're stuck in the car all day tomorrow." He grabs her hand and pulls her closer to him and holds onto her by the back of her thighs. He stares up at her and she just stares back with a twinkle in her eye.

"I love that idea." She hums as she lowers her face down to his. She presses kisses all around his face before connecting their lips and kissing him passionately. She quickly pulls her face away from his, laughing. "Too bad I have to finish packing." She pulls away from him and walks back over to the dresser to sort through her belongings.