NINETEEN

For the prom taking place the next day, Olivia was surprised to see so many people from school at the party

For the prom taking place the next day, Olivia was surprised to see so many people from school at the party. There were people from every grade and every clique in attendance. People continued to come up to each of the members and asked to get a picture or autograph which was extremely new for them even though they had been playing the Hollywood club scene for a few years.

"Hey, why don't we get out of here. I'm a bit tired of all the people and I want to spend some time with you before we're stuck with everyone tomorrow." Luke sneaks up behind Olivia, snakes his arms around her waist, and whispers in her ear. The girl holds back a smile at the lack of space between them.

"I would enjoy that, but I have an announcement that I have to do at the end of the party. I can't just ditch, it's really important. If you want, you can just stick with me for the rest of the night. I've mostly just been going around and talking to people." Olivia leans into his embrace as she looks around at the patrons of the party.

"That's fine with me, baby. Just don't leave me." He nestles his chin into her shoulder and she lets out a small laugh at the clinginess of him.

The two danced in the big crowd of people for a bit before they recognized a certain boy walking toward them. Both of their faces began to fill with anger as he got closer.

"You guys did really good tonight. I showed up a bit late because of traffic, but what I saw was amazing. The entire crowd loved you guys." Bobby says sincerely. The two teenagers wanted to feel happy about the compassion from their old friend. "I did notice the fire between the two of you though. I think everyone did. Reg was right, you two totally ooze chemistry." The boy looks between Luke and Olivia. The happiness toward the ex-guitarist quickly disappears though.

"I'm still pissed that he said that." The girl says under her breath. "Anyway, why are you here, Bobby?" She questions with her nostrils flared.

"After you guys left I heard some girls from school saying how they were coming here for a huge party so I figured I'd congratulate you for the big event. The first real concert, that's a big achievement." The two both roll their eyes at the boy in front of them.

"Well, thank you for coming to the show and congratulating us. You are allowed to leave now." Luke says beginning to take deep breaths so he doesn't blow his top in the middle of the party.

"So are you two dating or something? Because seriously, there were some moments during that performance that made it seem like it. The hand holding, the duet, the small comments, the looks you two gave each other. Oh, and the big promposal." Bobby claps his hands together, ignoring Luke's clear request for him to leave.

The two instantly moved away from each other and their faces were covered with a thick blush. They hadn't actually discussed a relationship yet. They would flirt with each other, couldn't keep their hands off each other, and would make out just about every night, but an official relationship was never brought up. The closest thing was Luke's comment at the concert about how by the next concert she would be his girlfriend, which caught her by surprise. It was as if they were scared that if they did actually get together and things didn't go well, it would ruin everything, but if they just continued to flirt and make out as friends, they could go back to being just friends without any problems.