THREE

It had been a slow day at school but the guys had finally made it to lunch

It had been a slow day at school but the guys had finally made it to lunch. The 4 came into the cafeteria side by side, a few people waving or saying hi as they passed. The band had been gaining recognition at school as people were starting to see their performances and then told their friends. The 4 boys sat at their normal table waiting for Olivia to join them to fill the empty spot. They had been sitting at this same table since they were all freshmen and they first entered the large cafeteria together.

"Boys, I just can't kick my feelings for her. Like, I know that she doesn't like me like that, but when I was at her house the other night after the garage, I just couldn't stop thinking about how much I wanted to kiss her and sing her to sleep every night and be the reason for the cheesy smile on her face." Luke grumbles as he opens his lunch and pulls out a sandwich his mom had made for him.

"I mean, you kinda already do 2 out of 3 of those things." Alex comments and Luke rolls his eyes.

"You know what I mean." Luke whines before stuffing the sandwich in his mouth.

"Dudes, remember when she was with Finn and he was always an ass about respecting her time that she had scheduled with us?" Bobby comments which makes Luke groan. He hated thinking about when she was with the football player.

The 4 boys were in Alex's garage rehearsing waiting for Olivia to show up. This was the 5th time she was late to a rehearsal in the 3 weeks she and Finn had been together. This time taking the record, with being late by 45 minutes.

"OH MY GOD!" Olivia came running into the studio. "Olly!" Luke exclaimed happily, the smile quickly being wiped off his face as Finn sauntered in behind Olivia. "I'm so sorry I'm late." Olivia was bent over with her hands on her knees trying to catch her breath.

"Where were you?" Bobby asked with a serious face.

"Yeah, we were actually concerned this time." Reggie followed.

"We just got a little caught up in the moment in my car." Finn made direct eye contact with Luke as he said it and Luke wanted to go over and rip the boy limb from limb, but kept his composure and stayed sitting on his stool.

"Yeah, my chauffeur told me he'd have me here on time but I guess we did get a little caught up." She laughed turning bright red and Luke finally noticed that her hair was all messed up, not like how she had it at school earlier that day. Luke's composure was thinning.

"Can we get to this boss? The gig is tomorrow and you haven't given us any feedback." Alex chimed in and Olivia nodded. Anyone could tell that the 4 boys were pissed, and it was clear that Finn was purposefully doing it.

"He told me I'd be prettier if I shed off a few pounds, what is that supposed to mean? How am I supposed to respond to that? HOW?" This was the 6th time Olivia had called Luke crying about something Finn said to her. Some of the others included, "He told me he'd rather date a cheerleader than me", "He called me easy, what the fuck do I say? Yes?", "He told me that more guys would like me if I were friends with girls and not guys.", and the great, "He asked me why I'm friends with freaks like you.".