SEVEN

When Olivia got home she was still concerned about how far things went the night before

When Olivia got home she was still concerned about how far things went the night before. She knew she didn't have sex with him, but she didn't know how close or far away they were from that. She rakes her memory, trying to think of something that happened after dancing.

"Olivia, you're gorgeous but you're not a model, stop strutting the runway." Crystal lets out a small laugh as she drops herself onto the small couch in the corner of the room. Her sister looks at her with her anxiety-ridden eyes and Crystal knows that something was wrong. "Come sit down. You can talk it out instead of letting it fester." The older sister gestures for Olivia to sit next to her. Olivia takes her sister's hand and sits next to her letting out a deep breath.

"So, I went to the big Valentine's Day party at the McMannor's last night and I just wanted to get hammered and have fun." Olivia starts the explanation.

"As a maternal figure I know I am supposed to say that I don't condone doing that, but I know how fun those parties are. Heather's sister's parties were fucking epic." Crystal laughs but then notices the look in her sister's eyes that says that she's in the middle of talking. "Okay, sorry. Go ahead." She leans back into the couch, still holding onto her sister's hand.

"So I got there with the guys and Heather and I briefly talked while I downed a few shots. Then I started dancing after that, but after that, it all becomes a huge blur." She takes a pause, rubbing her hands over her face and rubbing circles on her temples. "Then it all started getting weird this morning when I woke up on top of Bobby. And before you ask, yes, both of us were fully clothed. I didn't really question it much at first but then I realized when we were leaving how tense things were between Luke and Bobby. We dropped Bobby off and when he said bye, he kissed me and called me babe. And, Luke told me that he saw us making out but that's about it. Like, as far as I can remember, I have never been in a relationship, fling, or even liked Bobby in that way. We are friends and we have been friends since the day that Luke brought all those dufuses home from music camp. Basically, the reason I am so concerned right now is I don't know how far we went. I know that we didn't have sex because I know how my body feels the day after. This is not that. But how far did we go and why the fuck is Bobby acting like this?" Olivia leans her head back on the couch, staring up at the ceiling. She closes her eyes and takes a deep breath before a picture pops into her head. The look on her face shows her sister that she remembered something in that moment.

"Mind telling me what you're thinking right now?" Crystal tilts her head as Olivia's eyes just continue to widen and her mouth drops open.

"I remember making out with him on a couch. Things were, like, really heating up. But that's all I can remember." She feels her face heat up after the memory resurfaced and she traces her fingers over her lips. "This feels so weird to say, but it wasn't bad. He was actually really good." Her eyes randomly bounce around the room and she remembers the feeling. Bobby was better at making out and making Olivia feel good than Finn, but Olivia didn't want to say that out loud. She gets up from the couch and starts pacing the room again, thinking about how these feelings are so wrong, but she can't stop because he made her feel something.