EIGHTEEN

They proceeded to play 2 songs before Olivia went to introduce the next song

They proceeded to play 2 songs before Olivia went to introduce the next song. Luke beat her to it though as he began speaking into his own,

"I know that it's Olly's turn to talk, but I really want to introduce it because I can not explain how much fun I had while writing this with her. You guys don't understand how magical it is when we get together." He smiles at the guitar player and the other two boy's eyes go wide along with Olivia's and the audience catches on. "NOT like that. How great we are when we write music together. THAT is what I meant." Nice save Luke. "But in the almost 6 years we have been friends, I have not once written a song with her. Then she joined the band and we've been writing together every weekend. She mostly wrote this one and I assisted. It's probably not the best concert song because it's a bit slow, but I wanted to include it tonight because I am so proud of her on this one. Here is our little duet, Haunt You." Luke and Olivia sat on stools at the center of the stage that the crew brought out.

Luke played his acoustic for this one, his vocals coming in softly over the speakers.

Loved you from the first time that I saw you

In the kitchen with your hair under a baseball cap

Couldn't find the words to say one single thing

Oh, I never knew someone could make me fall like that

He then sang the first chorus by himself, looking over at Olivia the whole time.

Someday, when I die

And I close both my eyes

You should know that I'm coming back to haunt you

Someday, when I go

And I turn into a ghost

You should know that I'm coming back to haunt you

'Cause I don't want nobody else to have you

Olivia felt like she was about to cry because she felt like this song was her baby, and she was finally showing it off. She then came in with her verse.

And I'll stay waitin'

To feel your cold on my skin

And I'll stay hopin', prayin'

That you'll be with me 'til the end

She let her eyes flutter closed as she sang the pre-chorus with Luke.

Now I can't picture my lifе

Without you by my side

Can't let you go

I'll nevеr let you go

The two looked over at each other as they started the shared chorus.