P l a i n

It was the end of the school year and Blaise still hadn't talked to Luna. Meanwhile Draco and Hermione ended things. So things where pretty sour that summer at the Malfoy manor.

Blaise sat in a black stool his feet upon a marble table he was shirt less wearing his plaid and black slytherin pants, and lovegoods hair tie around his wrist. Everytime Blaise thought about the incident he teared up. He had wished he wasn't such a coward!

"Mate the bacons already dead." Malfoy said flatly, watching as the boy stabbed into his food repeatedly. "You never know." Blaise grumbled dropping his fork.

Malfoy looked into the window looking for an owl something! "She's not going to owl you if I know granger she's waiting for you." Blaise was heartfelt as he said this if his relationship was going to flop he at least wanted Malfoy to get back with granger. Malfoy scoffed whisking the pancake mix harder. "Stupid Granger."

Blaise frowned taking the mix out of his hands , "it's okay to be sad Draco, you guys where amazing together."

"Your not really helping-"

"Just owl her first."

Draco crossed his arms over his chest, "nope if she wants to get back together she can owl me." Blaise smirked slightly. "Remember when you accidentally called your father daddy." Malfoy's shoulders dropped. "And he got so upset, his big ol face turned red and he puffed out his chest." Blaise turned into a fit of laughter. "And then Cissy came in and was like why are you yelling at my three year old." Malfoy laughed at that. "I never understood why I could only call his father!"

Blaise shrugged "me either."

The laughter cooled down and Blaise began to slump. "I really love her Draco." Malfoy sighed clearing the table. "And she loves you I don't know why you left."

"Her father just got to me and - I don't know I blanked." Malfoy shook his head "you can't Blank Blaise!"

Before Blaise should say anything the door busted open and In walked Theo and Pansy.

"I heard you've been ignoring us." Pansy snorted taking of her heavy coat and placing her coach bag on the table. After she was let out she's been doing better no more split ends. "More like avoiding." Blaise smiled getting up to give her a hug.

Theo had been awfully quiet. "Is there something your not telling us?" Malfoy asked taking his dirty apron off messing up his hair as he did.

Pansy looked down at the ground shyly while Theo moved closer to her. "Parkinson?" Blaise asked.

"Well it's not going to be Parkinson for long." She smirked holding up her left hand. A big diamond ring upon her slender fingers. Malfoy's jaw dropped and Blaise had to sit down.

"Well?" Theo asked grabbing Pansy's hand. "Your getting married!" Blaise yelled. "Your getting married, your getting married." Blaise spun around the couple. "And I'm not getting married." Blaise face dropped.

"Well this has been fun but me and Granger are going dress shopping next week and we need to prepare." Pansy began to grab her things. "Grangers getting married?" Malfoy began to panic slightly. "No are you daft she's still not over you, she's just going to be my bridesmaid." Pansy rolled her eyes and beckoning for Theo to open the door.

"See you later boys."

The door slammed and Blaise wanted to disappear into his chair. "You what I bet that their perfectly happy without us."

Malfoy nodded gruffly "yeah I bet they are."

<<>>

"I've never missed someone so much." Hermione fell up top the money counter at Luna's shop. Luna was counting the galleons trying to hid her tears. "Well I think that we should remain positive."

"To hell with positive I want him back." Hermione moaned. Luna laughed "what happened to miss independent Hermione Granger." Hermione rolled her brown eyes picking herself up from the desk. "I've never loved someone so much Luna I don't even know why I left!"

"You where scared that's okay." Luna smiled with wide eyes. "Your hurting to Luna I can tell." Hermione sighed. Luna shrugged "it hurts but I'll get threw it."

Hermione frowned she knew this was very hard on Luna and she wanted to help but she didn't know how.

The bell on the front door rung meaning someone was inside the store. It was a slow day as it usually was. The man in a black hoodie walked up to the counter. "Hello welcome to Trevors totems-" Luna smiled heartlessly at the boy who walked right past her. "Rude!"Hermione yelled.

"Luna you really can't let people treat you like this it's outrageous!" Luna moved her shoulders. While Hermione rolled her eyes.

The man in the black hoodie came back to the counter with a plain bar of white soap in his hands. "Is that all-"

"Yes just hurry up!"

"Sorry." Luna said grabbing a paper bag to put the soap in. Hermione glared at the boy, "do you have anything that looks like — voldermort." Luna dropped her bag and Hermione gasped.

"Get out of here right now!" Hermione yelled pointing to the door. The man grabbed her arm and twisted it behind her back. "Now!" He yelled.

Two more men ran into the store one of them closed the blind and turned the store sign from open to closed.

Hermione yelled out in pain as the first man kept twisting her arm. The men held their wands to Luna's head and she put her hands up in defense as she left her wand in the conference room.

"Now be good girls and start moving to the van out front."