F l a s h b a c k s

Blaise woke up in a pool of his own sweat his sight was fuzzy and he heard ringing in his ears. Blaise groaned getting up from his bed he felt like he had the worst hangover. But he didn't remember drinking? Actually he didn't remember anything that happened yesterday.

When Blaise stood up from his bed he almost fell back down. His head began to pound viciously, "Ow — Draco — Draco!"

Draco was dreaming about curly hair and brown eyes soft lips and vanilla perfume. "WHAT!" Blaise looked at him sadly "my head hurts — like really badly." Malfoy groaned throwing him an aspirin. Blaise picked it up from the floor. "Swallow it weirdo." Blaise chuckled "that's what she said - ow" Malfoy threw a lime green pillow at Blaise making his laughter stop. Blaise popped the pill in his mouth and washed it down with Luke warm water. 

"Your an asshole." Blaise said putting his water on Malfoy's nightstand and crawling back to bed. "What about school Zabini?" Blaise shrugged "I don't know, ask Theo to cover for us or something." Draco paused "Zabini I already told you yesterday he wants nothing to do with us anymore." Zabini turned back to Malfoy a confused look upon his face "why what did you do?"

Malfoy scoffed heading towards his closet "I didn't do anything you insulted his girlfriend!" Blaise sat up "girlfriend?"

"Yes his girlfriend Pansy you said all she did was cause drama. Blaise are you feeling okay?" Blaise looked down and started fiddling with his hands "yes uh — I'm fine have a nice day at school." Malfoy left rolling his eyes.

"What else don't I remember?" Blaise sighed turning off his lamp.

<<>>

Luna felt guilty but she didn't want anybody knowing she's on medications. Luna kept her head down on her way to class.

She kept walking when she bummed into a hard body. Luna shivered "please don't be Blaise" Luna prayed. She picked her head up and was matched with dead eyes. "Hello Luna!" She sighed in relief Malfoy flashed her a smile "Hello Draco how are you-." "GET AWAY FROM HER!" Both Luna and Draco turned their head toward the noise. Longbottom was storming over to them his shaggy bangs falling in front of his eyes. "Luna , Luna did he hurt you?" Neville grabbed onto her shoulders moving her around front and back. "Neville I'm fine he didn't do anything." Draco glared at Longbottom as he put a hand around Luna's shoulders.

"What are you still doing here deatheater?" Neville chuckled watching as Malfoy's face dropped. "Neville!" Luna scolded moving from under his arms.  Neville looked at her surprised "what he is or did daddy laser it off for you." Draco tried to respond but nothing came out. "I'll see you later Luna." Draco walked away in shame. Luna moved from Nevilles space  a look of disappointment on her face. "You had no right to be so mean neville! - I'll see you tomorrow I have to go."  "Luna wait-"

"No!" She shouted Neville flinched.

<<>>

Blaise has a pounding headache for the rest of the day. He didn't go to class but he had a sneaky suspicion Lovegood was behind it. Because the only thing he could remember from that week is her.

Suddenly, he got a flashback of.

"I'm really sorry but your not going to be telling anyone."

"Oblivate!"

"I'm so sorry."

"Anti-"

"Beautiful."

His head was spiraling he remembered that voice.

Lovegood.