S e c r e t s

TW: Rape mentions

It's the middle of the school year now and mid terms where coming up. But that wasn't the buzz in the hallways. The winter dance was coming up and that's what everyone was talking about.

"Who are you going with?" Ginny asked Luna in the hallway on their way to class. Ginny's striking looks caught the eye of most of the boys in the hallway, and now that's she's single she's gotten over fifty invitations. Luna shrugged her shoulders her two dutch braids falling off her shoulders. "I'm not quite sure." The truth was she was kinda hoping Blaise would ask her, but that's ridiculous because he probably hates her and they've only known each other a couple months.

Ginny pushed her elbow into Luna's side "oh come on I know how much you like Neville." Luna's face scrunched up, Luna didn't think of Neville as a boyfriend. "Um I don't know about that besides I think he's going to ask Hannah Abbott." Luna turned her head to where Longbottom was shoving his tongue down Abbott's throat. Ginny shivered "I'm sorry Lun maybe someone else will ask you." Luna mumbled. "Who are you going with?" Luna asked with wide eyes turning to her friend. "Lee." Luna nodded. They made their way to potions class "how are you holding up with Harry and all?" Luna asked taking her seat beside Zabini who was sleeping. Ginny shrugged "over it besides Lee's way better in bed." Luna blushed. Ginny and Luna saw Hermoine cowering in a corner. "Hermoine?" Hermoine looked back at them startled. "Y-yes?"

"Who is taking you to the ball?" Luna asked dreamily , "uhm - about that."

"Draco's taking her." Luna jumped her desk partner was awake? "How d-do you know?" Hermoine asked. "He wouldn't stop talking about it all night why do you think I'm trying to get some sleep Granger?" Blaise snarled letting his head fall back to his desk with his arms wrapped Protectively around it.

"You too would be a lovely couple." Luna said turning her head front. Hermoine nodded sheepishly and was whispering to herself for the rest of the class.

<<>>

"Complete pages fifty nine threw seventy one." The entire class groaned. "Class dismissed." Snape rolled out in his wheelchair. Luna collected her books and got out of her seat. She noticed Blaise was still asleep "Blaise Blaise." She shook him until he started to stir "come on you have to wake up." Blaise groaned "no five more minutes please." Luna giggled and sat down next to him rubbing his back.

Fifteen minutes had passed when Blaise finally woke up his been up for ten minutes now but he loved the feeling of her soft hands on her back. Blaise picked his head up from the desk and was met with Luna's big bright eyes. "We missed Lunch." She told him. Blaise shrugged, not really caring "how long have you been here?" Luna looked at the clock on the wall "about forty five minutes."

"What - I was asleep that long?" Luna nodded "well we have to get going." Blaise quirked a dark eyebrow "where."

"To the fields of course."

<<>>

Blaise and Luna ran in the grass fields "you should take off your shoes." Luna yelled at Blaise. "What?" "Take them off." She yelled then laughed. Blaise kicked off his shoes and ran after Luna. "It's calming isn't it?" She sighed running along the lake. "It really is." Blaise smiled looking at her hair, it was now falling out of its braids and was now wavy on her shoulders.

Luna found a spot among the sand and sat down, Blaise followed in behind her. Luna ran her hand along the sandy lake. "Why do you come here with me." Luna turned to him letting the crunchy sand fall. "It's - it brings me joy every since the war this - you is the only thing that can make me feel I don't know happy." Blaise gestured to Luna. Luna's smile faded "I remember how you where before the war so happy and uplifted, if you don't mind me asking what happend?"

Blaise stiffened "I've never told anyone this, but when I was." He got visibly uncomfortable and Luna oh her hand on his knee "it's okay continue if you'd like." Blaise nodded his eyes tearing up "when I was twelve my mom re married - he was an average dude just like the others old gray hair and rich — we got along nice in the beginning but one night while I was sleeping he snuck into my room." A tear rolled down his cheek and Luna got a lump in her throat. "He snuck in my room and he touched me in my sleep, I woke up to my pants down and so were his I knew what happened I'm not stupid - but when my mom found out he magically disappeared just like all of her other husbands." Multiple tears rolled down Blaise's cheeks. "During the war - I saw him trying to do the same to another little boy, but I thought my mom you know "killed" him but he was there and I got so angry I lost control and I uhm -"

Luna jumped into his arms sobbing "I'm so so sorry no one deserves that." Blaise who was startled didn't hug back. But soon gave in, "I can't believe you had to go threw that." Luna sniffled.

After he had calmed he tried talking again "What about you do you have a sob story miss perky?" Blaise asked calming his tears. "Well my mom died when I was seven we where mixing potions together and one blew up on her." Luna looked down. "Is that why you could see the threstrals last year?" Luna nodded. looking at the sky.

Then they heard it the order.

A/n: shits about to get real