S a b l e Z a b i n i

Sable looked at the red train with wide eyes. Her mother saw an emotion she's never seen in her daughter before.

Fear

Sable looked around as people brushed passed her she backed up until she was in her fathers arms again. "I don't wanna." Sable shook her head watching her cousin board the train. "You will have to next year." Blaise said in a gruff voice pulling his kid by the shoulders.

"You and mom really had to do that?" Sable asked. Sable had grown up. Her tight curls reached her shoulders and her brown eyes had long eyelashes around them. She had soft freckles surrounding her nose and chubby cheeks.

"Yes we did and we where very brave." Blaise smiled opening the car door for his wife. Sable sat in the backseat with her arms crossed. "will they let me bring my crystals?"

"Because if not-"

"You can bring your crystals Sable." Luna nodded smiling staring at her child threw the rear view. "Scorpius and albus will be attending as well so you won't be completely alone."

"What about Riley?" Sable said her eyes growing wider. The car grew silent and both Blaise and Luna looked at sable while the car lifted into the sky. "Uh honey you do now Riley isn't — real right?" Her dad broke the silence staring into the open sky.

Sables eyes formed tears.

"Yes she will be there honey I promise." Luna held her daughters hands sympathy in her eyes. Sables smile returned and she pointed to the radio.

"Play some music dad!"

"No no - every time we play music my ears bleed." He shook his head stubbornly making a turn in the car. "Pleaseee?" Sable gave puppy dog eyes from the backseat. "As if I could see you do that." Blaise rolled his eyes turning to the back seeing both his wife and child make the same exact face.

"Fine — but none of that cardi beeb or Megan the horse!" He sighed turning the radio on.

"Let's listen to Lizzo." Luna said turning up the volume on the car.

"I got boy problems that's the human in me!" Sable screamed from the back. "You could of had a bad — not the middle you helping with your career just a little." She continued. "Your supposed to hold me downnn." Luna sang softly.

"But your holding me back." Blaise mumbled fighting his grip on the steering wheel. Luna smiled at her husband putting her hand on his thigh.

"And that's the sound of me not calling you back!" They all sang together!

<<>>

As they tucked sable into bed and kissed her on the forehead she sighed. "What if no one likes me?" She asked watching her dads eyes turn darker. "Then we crush their pathetic little souls until-"

"Then we ignore them and find someone else it worked for me." Luna cut her husband off with a smile. Sable huffed, "alright but if I don't like it I'm coming straight home!" She said while her parents a turned off her light.

"Whatever you say blossom."

<<>>

*time skip*

Sable stared at the bright red train steam coming out of the top, and happy students entering. Sable looked back at her mom who was on the verge of tears. "Mooom please that's so embarrassing!" She whined. Luna only smiled hugging her daughter one last time. "Owl me as soon as you get sorted and never take off this corkscrew! Do you understand me?" Luna shook her kid until her eyes went side ways.

"Mom can't — breath." Sable gasped for breath as her mother squeezed the life out of her. Luna let go almost immediately "sorry -" she sniffeld faltting her daughters hair "I'm just going to miss you so much." She croaked. "I love you too mom." Sable said awkwardly.

"Blaise get over here and take a picture with Mispa before she leaves." Blaise stood in the corner in a suite and tie. He walked over to his daughter putting an arm around her. Forcing a smile on his face. He saw the flash of the camera and his smile dropped. He got to eye level with sable his eyes watering a bit. "Now when you get there and you don't owl me almost immediately I will call McGonagall to make sure your still there, if you get infatuated with any boys - of any kind whatsoever I will come over there and drag you back home by your ear! But over all have loads of fun!" He hugged her, Sables eyes where wide with fear as she stepped away from them. "See you!" She called boarding the train.

After she was aboard Blaise let a tear slip. He went to Luna to seek her comfort when the unexpected well not really unexpected as they saw them last night for dinner showed up. "Draco!" Luna called throwing her arms around him "oh and Hermione!"
Luna hugged them both. Scorpius pulled his head from between his fathers legs hugging his aunt. "How are you scorpion?" Luna asked. "Nervous." He answered timidly.

Luna gushed as Hermione pushed him to the train "you don't want to be late!, and get good grades will you!" She called. Draco rolled his eyes. "It's his first day why are we worried about his grades right now?"

"Oh shut up your just mad because I got higher grades then you!" Hermione teased watching her husbands ears tinge pink. "Only In transfusions."

"And maths."

"Shut up!"

Blaise laughed as the train left the station. "Mate why the hell would you give your kid the same ugly hair style you had." Luna doubled over in laughter. "It's a very sophisticated look!" He sneered. Luna nodded "sure"

"I can't believe he actually left the house like that." Hermione laughed. "That's your son!" Malfoy yelled.

"Don't remind me."

<<>>

Sable sat on the train with Scorpuis Malfoy Son of Draco Malfoy and Hermione Malfoy. Fred and Roxanne Wealsey they are twins you know, parents are George and Angelina Weasley. Albus Potter Son if the Harry Potter and Ginny Potter.

Then there was Sable daughter of Luna and Blaise Zabini.

They all sat talking about what houses they want to be in and all that jazz. "I'm going to be in slytherin!" Fred piped up. "Why would you want to be?" Albus said "my uncle Ron says there all snakes."

"You know Merlin himself was a slytherin — and your dad was supposed to be in slytherin." Fred and Roxanne said. Albus rolled his eyes. "I'm going to be in ravenclaw." Roxanne closed her book while glaring at Albus.

"I want to be in Gryffindor!" Scropius smiled looking at his peers who gave him a confused look. "Your father was the heir of slytherin!" Sable laughed. "But mum was a Gryffindor." He said which made the group nod. "Guess your fifty fifty." Fred shrugged.

"I want to be in hufflepuff or slytherin." Sable sighed kicking her feet over scorpuis. "Whe are going to have so much fun guys!" She smiled looking at her friends who nodded.

But before they knew it they turned into their parents.

<<>>

"Slytherin!" Luna called waving a piece of paper in the air. "What?" Blaise asked turning the kettle down from the stove.

"She's in Slytherin." She smiled holding the letter to her chest.

A/N: hey besties.... this is the last chapter but if it goes well IM DEFINITELY MAKING A SEQUEL!