N a r g l e s

Luna woke up early the next morning, she thought that it would be a great idea to get Ginny her favorite tea and biscuits as she had been so distraught last night.

Luna began walking threw the corridors of the empty school to the dining hall. Saying hi to her favorite ghost and watching out for nargles. Lovegood began humming a tune that had just popped into her mind. Her hair was in a long braid with flowers stuck in them. She began stroking her hair while still humming her bizarre tune.

She was right outside the hall when she tripped over something. "Ouch." Luna rubbed her head. She got up slowly and was met with chocolate brown eyes. "Oh how are you Blaise?" Blaise was out of it he only woke up early because Malfoy was snoring too loud and he needed to get out of there. "Lovegood? - why in Merlins name are you up so early?" He scowled at her trying to get past when Luna stopped him. "I could ask you the same question." Blaise turned around with a deadly look on his face "listen looney it's way to early for your lunatics so do me a favor and leave." Blaise stomped all the way back to his dorm in a worse mood then he was in before.

Luna sighed, she just wished people took her more seriously.

Luna strolled into the kitchen greating the shakin up house elves. "What can I do for miss Lovegood?" A small house elve named tink asked her. Luna smiled at him pointing over to the tea bags. "Just a cup of tea with milk - oh and also some biscuits." Luna pointed out. The elf looked a little confused "I mean no disrespect Ms. Lovegood but can't you wait until breakfast tink would hate to get in trouble with Professor McGonagall." Luna completely understood and nodded her head. "Of course I can wait tink oh and here." Luna handed tink One galleon, it may not be a lot for regular people but for house elves it was like they won the lottery. The house elf took it with shaking hands "Thank you so very much miss lovegood I am forever grateful." Luna laughed it off and headed toward the door "don't worry about it tink see you in a couple of hours."

<<>>

Blaise stomped into his room slamming the door shut. Blaise took off his jumper mumbling something about looney lovegood. Malfoy shot up with sweat dripping down his forehead. "What the hell is your problem mate!" Blaise rolled his eyes and headed towards the bathroom. "Stupid Looney got on my nerves today." Malfoy shook his head his blonde hair sticking to his forehead. "What did she say?" Blaise laughed bitterly "oh you wouldn't believe it - she had the nerve to ask me how I was doing - oh and get this when I asked her what she was doing down there she reversed the question!" Blaise squeezed a fat glob of toothpaste on his toothbrush. "Oh did I mention she was humming and skipping at four in the morning!" Blaise started scrubbing his teeth in anger. Draco was dumb founded "don't you think your over reacting a little." Blaise stopped brushing his teeth "No I don't she has no right to be so happy not after what happened." Blaise continued to brush his teeth as Malfoy hopped into the shower.

<<>>

Luna strolled into her room looking for Ginny to wake her up but all she found was a note.

Thank you so much for being there for me last night but I have to check up on Harry and Ron I hope you understand.

Love,Ginny

Luna put the note down and glided to the shower. Luna's showers are what some people would call weird. Because one she showers with rose quartz and when she gets out she doesn't use deodorant no she uses lemons, bloody lemons. She always manages to smell heavenly though.

Luna hummed a song her mother taught her while she scrubbed a clear soap on her body. She kept scrubbing when her soap dropped. Luna thought nothing of it and just picked her soap back up when it dropped again. Luna gasped putting her soap away "The nargles." She whispered. Her face contracted in horror when she realized she had nothing to protect herself. She picked up a rose quartz and held it to her chest counting to 10.

When lovegood felt safe she sprinted out of the bathroom running naked to get herself dry. Luna spun around one last time to make sure she was fully dry, then put her undergarments on. Luna hummed as she cut open a lemon and rubbed it on her armpits. You thought I was joking? Lovegood put on her uniform and sprayed some perfume Hermoine got her for her birthday. It was a light blue bottle with a gold cap and it smelled like Luna's personality.

Lovegood grabbed her wand and put her hair in a fishtail braid heading out the door to her first class of the day, Transfusion.