M i s r e b l e

It's been six months since the war, and some people have gotten over it. And some hadn't, Blaise couldn't understand why he couldn't get over it. I mean yes he lost most of his friends like crabbe, goyle, lavender. He even lost some of his friends mentally. Such as his best friend Draco Malfoy they had been friends since birth. But now it's like they rarely talk, Malfoy is too ashamed to even show his face. His other friends Parkinson and Nott where so traumatized they didn't even want to go back to finish the school year. But none the less they did, so here we are now Malfoy, Zabini, Parkinson, and Nott where standing infront of their own personal hell.

"This is fucking shit." Zabini grumbled, hulling his and Pansy's trunk in his hands. Blaise began speed walking towards the castle not bothering to catch up with his friends. They ran to keep up with him "Blaise what's up your arse this morning?" Pansy huffed. Blaise muttered under his breath. "Zabini talk to us." Nott put a hand on his shoulder, Blaise flinched violently dropping Pansy's trunk. Draco took his eyes off of the floor and looked at Blaise "come on Zabini." Malfoy and Zabini walked side by side leaving Pansy and Theo behind. "Fucking assholes." She yelled stomping her foot on the ground. Nott shook his head and laughed "let's go princess." He picked up her trunk and began following behind the pare.

<<>>

Malfoy and Blaise shared a dorm like they always have since first year. Expect in first year the room was filled up with laughter and talks about their favorite classes and who they had crushes on. Now it was silent. Blaise put away all his belongings and began making his bed. Malfoy was sat on his bed with a hoodie covering his purple bags "Are you - are you alright?" Blaise began putting on the pillow cases "What do you mean?" Malfoy sighed Turing towards the wall. "Back there - you flinched like someone burned you or something." Blaise just hummed "No ones touched me in forever it just felt weird."

Malfoy knew he was lying, he could always tell when Blaise was lying because his forehead wrinkles would flex more. Besides he knew what Blaise said was bullshit because after the war Malfoy couldn't bare to go back to his own house so he stayed at Blaise's for a while and Blaise's mother would give them hugs at every chance she got. Malfoy decided to let it go. With a heavy heart Draco watched as Blaise dragged himself to the bathroom slamming the door shut.

Blaise felt miserable he didn't even talk to his best friends today. Blaise got into the shower with a sluggish walk and he turned the water onto the hottest setting. Just letting the steaming water burn his brown skin. It hurt so bad but he couldn't seem to move, eventually he started scrubbing soap on his body the soap was transported from Paris his mom always sent little gift like that every now and then. After Blaise couldn't feel the water anymore he got out of the shower and put a towel around his waist. He stumbled out of the shower grabbing onto the side of this sink for support. When he lifted his head up to look into the mirror he couldn't even recognize himself. His bags where ghastly his face was sunking in and he looked pale even for him. He dragged his hands down his face and sighed "This is going to be a long year."

<<>>

Meanwhile in the ravenclaw dorms, Luna Lovegood was putting on a new Flowey dress she had just sowed. She had already set up her bedroom and put protective crystals all around her room.Which she had to herself now. Luna spun around in the mirror her white puffy dress swirling with her. Luna giggled and fell back on her bed the smell of daisies entering her nose. She then heard a knock on the door. Luna suppressed her giggles and went to open the door skipping as she did so and there Ginny was in tears.

Ginny was sobbing uncontrollably "I t -thought that coming back - would help but i - it just hurts." She cried hard as Luna pulled her into a hug. "I know Ginny I know." Luna stroked her fiery red hair as Ginny blew into her dress. They stayed like that for awhile when Ginny's crying stopped. She moved back from Luna and sniffled "I'm sorry I ruined your dress." Luna just shrugged "I can make a new dress but I can't make a new Ginny." Ginny laughed a little and sat on the edge of Luna's bed.

"I went into his old room — and it still smelled like him." Luna took a seat next to her. Ginny began to laugh "I remember one time, I was five and he was nine he told Ron that spiders where - uhm shape shifters and that they would eat him in his sleep." Ginny wiped her nose on her sleeve with a slight smile. "Ron couldn't sleep for weeks." Luna sat next to her with a sympathetic look on her face. "And one time it was storming out and I was so scared - I was so scared I stared crying and Fred - Fred came into my room and - he held me until I fell asleep." A tear rolled down Luna's cheek. "It's just not fair!" Ginny Screamed. She began throwing stuff all around Luna's room rage consuming her. Luna began to cry as Ginny threw a crystal at the window, Ginny collapsed to the floor hyperventilating. Luna wiped her tears with her hands and hugged Ginny tightly until they wound up falling asleep.

A/n: I cried while writing this lol.